Tom Brady ex wife already has a new man... and Bradys circle is questioning the timing

Legal

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Again when you guys say "leaving his wife and kids at home to play football" yall give it the connotation like he is going off to World War 2 and they will never see him again, like he is hugging and kissing them and leaving them to fend for themselves. :heh:

Bro went to practice for a couple hours and was back home chillin MAJORITY of days. :myman:

This dont even include the fact that there is higher divorce rate for profesional athletes AFTER they retire to be with family. This is just a weird stance to take to hold it against a man to want to work and make it seem like if he is working he isnt part of his family.. Too many eyes on this story so truth will come out I bet, in due time

Where a a lot of folks are getting that assumption from is him comparing competing in a NFL season to being deployed on his podcast, though.

concise

Veteran
Daps
This makes no sense, dude still feels like he can add more, he wants to continue to work in his field. Is a guy like Nas should stop making albums a decade ago because he was at top in past? Men need purpose, they want to grind, especially men at top of their craft, they need a grind. What is he supposed to do? Sit at home under his wife and tend to her feelings? And when they change what will others say then?

Much higher probability that Brady comes home in a wheelchair after work than Nas does.

skyrunner1

Superstar
Daps
Much higher probability that Brady comes home in a wheelchair after work than Nas does.
That comes with the job if he was 20, 25, 30, 100.. Heck if I wanted to play devils advocate I can say atleast the football player makes it home in wheelchair compared to chances rapper makes it home at all..

Anyway, with the way refs are even willing to die for brady he has low chance of getting hit, get too close to him they will throw that flag at you with force

Geek Nasty

Brain Knowledgeably Whizzy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
South Kakalaka
he done hit that and he'll taffy
neck brady if he feel a certain way.
Gm669ko.gif

UKVu0t8.gif
Bradys an elite. He’s got make you look like you had an accident money.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
What happened homie? Let it out :mjcry:
She was snooping thru my phone and found the sextape i made with Darlene Amaro. She played it cool for a year, broke up w me thru text when i landed back in Brazil....less then a month later (we were still living together but not talking) another nikka she knew from the past was digging in her guts. It is what it is.

Astroslik

Veteran
Daps
She was snooping thru my phone and found the sextape i made with Darlene Amaro. She played it cool for a year, broke up w me thru text when i landed back in Brazil....less then a month later (we were still living together but not talking) another nikka she knew from the past was digging in her guts. It is what it is.
How was Darlene p*ssy? She a goat