Tom Brady ex wife already has a new man... and Bradys circle is questioning the timing

Bless't

Living the dream
Daps
Reppin
NULL
like my uncle once told me when I was stressed over a female and I asked him "what do women want?"
He said: MORE
gif-nodding-50.gif

goatmane

Veteran
Daps
Brady has said that football is his #1 priority, seven days a week for 7-8 months of the year, that his family takes a backseat to a lot of stuff and he acknowledged that it’s tough on them.

This idea that Tom is just chilling at home on non game days isn’t based in reality.

Brady has a offseason from Feb to August, 6 months. Plenty of dudes working 50 hours a week. Pro athletes have more free time than average

Gisele is controlling and manipulatuve

Roid Jones

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Daps
Reppin
Eagle, Colorado
This makes no sense, dude still feels like he can add more, he wants to continue to work in his field. Is a guy like Nas should stop making albums a decade ago because he was at top in past? Men need purpose, they want to grind, especially men at top of their craft, they need a grind. What is he supposed to do? Sit at home under his wife and tend to her feelings? And when they change what will others say then?
I think he should do whatever makes him happy. Him leaving his wife and kids at home to play football and add to his legacy seems to make him happier than being a present father. No problem.

Don’t think he/his camp should then get to complain about the optics of Giselle out with another dude. Tom made his choice now he needs to rock with all of the outcomes including the parts he doesn’t like, not just the football.

skyrunner1

Superstar
Daps
I think he should do whatever makes him happy. Him leaving his wife and kids at home to play football and add to his legacy seems to make him happier than being a present father. No problem.

Don’t think he/his camp should then get to complain about the optics of Giselle out with another dude. Tom made his choice now he needs to rock with all of the outcomes including the parts he doesn’t like, not just the football.
Again when you guys say "leaving his wife and kids at home to play football" yall give it the connotation like he is going off to World War 2 and they will never see him again, like he is hugging and kissing them and leaving them to fend for themselves. :heh:

Bro went to practice for a couple hours and was back home chillin MAJORITY of days. :myman:

This dont even include the fact that there is higher divorce rate for profesional athletes AFTER they retire to be with family. This is just a weird stance to take to hold it against a man to want to work and make it seem like if he is working he isnt part of his family.. Too many eyes on this story so truth will come out I bet, in due time