Tom Brady ex wife already has a new man... and Bradys circle is questioning the timing

Geek Nasty

Brain Knowledgeably Whizzy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
South Kakalaka
:manny: Payback was coming

Brady got with her when his first baby mama that actress Bridget was pregnant and left her butt naked and alone

These athletes and entertainers are normal just like everyone else

I don’t put shyt passed nobody
She found out she was pregnant after they broke up. Suspect as hell to me

Sonic Boom of the South

Louisiana, Army War Vet, Jackson State Univ Alum,
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rosenbreg's, Rosenberg's...1825, Tulane
All he had to do was go home and be a family man. Instead he wants to stick his hands between an obese man’s buttcheeks a 100 times a week. it is what it is.
Y'all such fakkits gah damm

skyrunner1

Superstar
Daps
If the reports are true and he essentially chose playing football over being a family man then it is what it is, at this point :manny:

His legacy is solidified already so he’s not playing for any reason other than ego and he doesn’t need the money either. I don’t respect people that neglect their families.
How did he choose football over his family? When you go to work are you choosing your job over family? People act like he went to the moon when he made decision to keep playing and they wont see him. He is not at war, this dude is home every night after practice, lol..

Robbie3000

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It was over the moment Tom let her learn jiu jitsu from another man.

I sound like @Mowgli but it's truth.

Why would she be learning BJJ from a man? I mean don’t they have moves called half mount and full mount and they refer to practice as rolling.

Which by the explains why @Mowgli can’t get enough of the sport. :mjgrin:

This marriage been in trouble. The retirement thing never made sense to me.

Robbie3000

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I always wondered WTF she was complaining about. You have max 11 road games a year if you include playoffs and Superbowl. If the team has an away game, they leave on Friday afternoon and they are back Sunday night. So Sunday night through Friday morning, they are home for those 11 games. The other games they are home with the family every night after practice. And like someone else said, they are off from March to September as well, with a couple optional camps thrown in there. So Brady is home more than the average hard working man because we don't get 6 fukking months to do nothing but spend time with the fam and travel the fukking world. That bytch is either super duper high maintenance or it's another reason they marriage didn't work

Finally someone with some sense. He’s going to be home way more than the average dude working 9-5 with a couple of weeks of vacation.

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
Why would she be learning BJJ from a man? I mean don’t they have moves called half mount and full mount and they refer to practice as rolling.

Which by the explains why @Mowgli can’t get enough of the sport. :mjgrin:

This marriage been in trouble. The retirement thing never made sense to me.
Joan Rivers ass nikka. Robbie's Media Takeout 3000.

Brady kiss his son in the mouth she probably wanted to know what it was like to be around a man and shyt got out of hand. Civilian women like her won't last on the mats.

EA

A Pound & A Prayer
Daps
Reppin
London, UK
How did he choose football over his family? When you go to work are you choosing your job over family? People act like he went to the moon when he made decision to keep playing and they wont see him. He is not at war, this dude is home every night after practice, lol..

He’s not at he start of his career, he’s a certified legend and he’s rich. And when you factor in that he’s 45, he’s absolutely picking his football over his family. This isn’t a situation where he has to work like normal people.

Daps
Reppin
Eagle, Colorado
Im confused by men having such feminine outlooks, they make it seem like going to work is against the family or something.. This shyt is getting spooky
I think this would make sense if Tom had not already solidified himself as the greatest in his field and him not working would cause his family to go without. That’s not the case.

Bmezy

All Star
Daps
He divorced her...she wanted him to retire and a be a stay at home dad

Nah she filed for divorce.. he conceded and gave her what she wanted. They didn’t go public until it was official. Now she’s moved on and he’s committed to the game he loves
They both won in the end.

jwinfield

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I always wondered WTF she was complaining about. You have max 11 road games a year if you include playoffs and Superbowl. If the team has an away game, they leave on Friday afternoon and they are back Sunday night. So Sunday night through Friday morning, they are home for those 11 games. The other games they are home with the family every night after practice. And like someone else said, they are off from March to September as well, with a couple optional camps thrown in there. So Brady is home more than the average hard working man because we don't get 6 fukking months to do nothing but spend time with the fam and travel the fukking world. That bytch is either super duper high maintenance or it's another reason they marriage didn't work

Finally someone with some sense. He’s going to be home way more than the average dude working 9-5 with a couple of weeks of vacation.
Brady has said that football is his #1 priority, seven days a week for 7-8 months of the year, that his family takes a backseat to a lot of stuff and he acknowledged that it’s tough on them.

This idea that Tom is just chilling at home on non game days isn’t based in reality.

skyrunner1

Superstar
Daps
I think this would make sense if Tom had not already solidified himself as the greatest in his field and him not working would cause his family to go without. That’s not the case.
This makes no sense, dude still feels like he can add more, he wants to continue to work in his field. Is a guy like Nas should stop making albums a decade ago because he was at top in past? Men need purpose, they want to grind, especially men at top of their craft, they need a grind. What is he supposed to do? Sit at home under his wife and tend to her feelings? And when they change what will others say then?

skyrunner1

Superstar
Daps
He’s not at he start of his career, he’s a certified legend and he’s rich. And when you factor in that he’s 45, he’s absolutely picking his football over his family. This isn’t a situation where he has to work like normal people.
He is not going off to space to fight aliens. High achievers grind at their craft, it gives them purpose, you using 45 to me is relatively young, is he supposed to sit on his ass for next 30 years? He is accomplishing something no one thought possible still playing at high level at that age is incredible feat.

Im not even a Tom Brady fan like that, hate the patriots, but some sound insane with takes. Go home, be with family, etc.. Do ya have teen kids, they have booked schedules running around not worried about parents, trying to create own identity, they not gonna be sitting at home singing kumbaya to please daddy because he got nothing to do..

Born2BKing

Veteran
Daps
Brady has said that football is his #1 priority, seven days a week for 7-8 months of the year, that his family takes a backseat to a lot of stuff and he acknowledged that it’s tough on them.

This idea that Tom is just chilling at home on non game days isn’t based in reality.
Well that gives you 4 to 5 months where family is top priority. And where do you think Tom goes at night? You think he sleeps in the locker room? He says in this article when he gets home after practice he spends time with his kids and that's where all his time goes.