Tom Brady ex wife already has a new man... and Bradys circle is questioning the timing

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
Of course she was banged out while he stuck around the game too long. Common sense. Who knows how he sees it in his rich little world though.

Ziploc

Celestial
Daps
She was probably monkey wrenching dude and had him on lay away for when her veto didn't pan out. That would be cause for a conversation if I was Brady but I wouldn't get angry or bothered, you can explain this to the kids yourself.

EA

A Pound & A Prayer
Daps
Reppin
London, UK
If the reports are true and he essentially chose playing football over being a family man then it is what it is, at this point :manny:

His legacy is solidified already so he’s not playing for any reason other than ego and he doesn’t need the money either. I don’t respect people that neglect their families.

Thatrogueassdiaz

We're on the blood path now
Daps
Reppin
Center self, inner self
My ex left me 2 weeks later dude was staying with her the dude ain’t even have a car. She married him but was complaining about how the dude was cheating. Some chicks want to make their situation look better than what it really is
Yup, sorry that happened to you but I bet you're better off now

Born2BKing

Veteran
Daps
I always wondered WTF she was complaining about. You have max 11 road games a year if you include playoffs and Superbowl. If the team has an away game, they leave on Friday afternoon and they are back Sunday night. So Sunday night through Friday morning, they are home for those 11 games. The other games they are home with the family every night after practice. And like someone else said, they are off from March to September as well, with a couple optional camps thrown in there. So Brady is home more than the average hard working man because we don't get 6 fukking months to do nothing but spend time with the fam and travel the fukking world. That bytch is either super duper high maintenance or it's another reason they marriage didn't work

Born2BKing

Veteran
Daps
My ex left me 2 weeks later dude was staying with her the dude ain’t even have a car. She married him but was complaining about how the dude was cheating. Some chicks want to make their situation look better than what it really is
Your user name makes sense now

Blackrogue

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Nai
Oldest play in the book :hubie: sometimes they doing that just to instigate. A rebound guy is a thing and it barely means anything. Them actually having someone in the wings and try to rub it in means they are super hurt by it