Tom Brady ex wife already has a new man... and Bradys circle is questioning the timing

50CentStan

Allahu Akbar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Ummah!
Peep the green line test

FhJ3nEJXoAM9NtX

This masculine faced hefer smh

Crayola Coyote

Superstar
Daps
Listen, I'm going to give you all some game. If a woman breaks up with you, she already has somebody lined up

She may or may not have cheated on you, but she has your replacement waiting in the wings

Nope, that woman cheated on you. Sorry, if a woman has a man right there that’s cheating. People need to call women out on that. Tom now has every right to go back enjoying his football career. :beli:

Rev Leon Lonnie Love

damned mine eyes, DAMNED mine eyes!!
Daps
Nope, that woman cheated on you. Sorry, if a woman has a man right there that’s cheating. People need to call women out on that. Tom now has every right to go back enjoying his football career. :beli:
Its crazy how a lot of people only consider cheating as sleeping with someone, anything less is not cheating. Even plotting and failing to sleep with someone is not considered cheating by some :francis:

Thatrogueassdiaz

We're on the blood path now
Daps
Reppin
Center self, inner self
Women move on faster but over the long haul always lose.
This, and I was hoping someone wise would mention this. Women who move on this fast.almost always lose. The grass looks greener short term...until she figures out the new guy really wasnt into her as much as she thought or doesn't put up with the same bullshyt the ex did. Remember men subconsciously HATE sloppy seconds, and will eventually leave the girl that left their man for them.

Yagirlcheatinonus

Icon Poster
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This, and I was hoping someone wise would mention this. Women who move on this fast.almost always lose. The grass looks greener short term...until she figures out the new guy really wasnt into her as much as she thought or doesn't put up with the same bullshyt the ex did. Remember men subconsciously HATE sloppy seconds, and will eventually leave the girl that left their man for them.
My ex left me 2 weeks later dude was staying with her the dude ain’t even have a car. She married him but was complaining about how the dude was cheating. Some chicks want to make their situation look better than what it really is

Lord Bison

Superstar
Daps
I don't understand how any of yall could blame Tom for this. Clearly she wanted out and when a woman wants out, she will find ANY excuse or reason to start gaslighting the man and create a situation to angle for the breakup. In this case, she used the excuse of him not being a family man when that's probably overblown at best. She deserves 100% of the blame for breaking up the marriage, because Tom was already the GOAT when they tied the knot. Shame on her for expecting him to be anything less.