Tom Brady ex wife already has a new man... and Bradys circle is questioning the timing

Tupac in a Business Suit

Middle aged....Middle paid
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem via Brooklyn
Bruh. He caught her fukkin the trainer. That’s some fukked up shyt.

Real Talk, he better enjoy it now while he can. There‘s only one thing women like

more than anything and that’s spending someone else’s money.

Sleepy Floyd

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Houston, Texas
ITT: nikkas that's only been with hoes :mjlol:

everyone of yall bytches had nikkas waiting in line when they left yall asses ? ... damn

all my exes stayed single for a while before finding another nikka
And you believed that they weren't getting their backs blown out by their backup dude?

If anything, "single" women be getting more dikk than women in relationships

Mister Terrific

It’s in the name
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
Exactly. Brehs in here tryna act like they're dropping some game by saying she had another man on deck or something.

Brady was out here admitting he's been an absentee father and husband for the last 20 some years. Low key, he's really just lucky it was a pretty chill divorce process. :mjlol:
Man I didn’t see my dad until I was 10 he was working so many damn double and triple shifts to make sure we could go to private school and have good clothes and food. Tom Brady works what 6 months a year 5 days a week?

This is about her wanting to live like a socialite and her career. Don’t believe that sob story about her being stuck at home with the kids 365 like some depression era woman with 10 kids and the dads drinking away the families money at the bars.

Egomaniacal1

Director of the Federal Bureau of Instigation
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Martin, TN
Should have spent some of those millions on an investigator and figured this out BEFORE the divorce.

Now tho, it doesn’t even matter.

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
Man I didn’t see my dad until I was 10 he was working so many damn double and triple shifts to make sure we could go to private school and have good clothes and food. Tom Brady works what 6 months a year 5 days a week?

This is about her wanting to live like a socialite and her career. Don’t believe that sob story about her being stuck at home with the kids 365 like some depression era woman with 10 kids and the dads drinking away the families money at the bars.

Exactly lmfao

Any nikka getting married in this day and age is an idiot.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Listen, I'm going to give you all some game. If a woman breaks up with you, she already has somebody lined up

She may or may not have cheated on you, but she has your replacement waiting in the wings
Learnt this last year w my ex of 7 years… thank god I was cheating on her in Brazil and Colombia I’d be devastated.

RageKage

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Macragge
What a fukking loser this guy, I hope 10" Pete gets tattoos of all his kids names after d1cking Gisele down and then dumping her following a losing season with Tampa Bay. Hope it was worth it asswhole

thumb-tom-brady-gisele-divorce-memes-768x402.jpg

Doin2Much Williams

Grace Under Fiyah
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Insignificant posting from an insignificant poster
Dat woman face is sharp and chiseled :camby:

She got more angles than a Mount Rushmore sculpture. Brady won. He rich and is all time winning athlete. He will find him a new main squeeze. Gisele got kids and Brady DNA remnants....

Chiseled Bunchen.