Tom Brady ex wife already has a new man... and Bradys circle is questioning the timing

KRayner

All Star
Daps
ITT: nikkas that's only been with hoes :mjlol:

everyone of yall bytches had nikkas waiting in line when they left yall asses ? ... damn

all my exes stayed single for a while before finding another nikka

How_do_we_tell_him_cover.jpg

Dem313wayz

Superstar
Daps
Listen, I'm going to give you all some game. If a woman breaks up with you, she already has somebody lined up

She may or may not have cheated on you, but she has your replacement waiting in the wings

shyt men to. When I broke up with my ex 5 years ago I had another girl already lined up. Was digging in her guts a day later

Thurgood Thurston III

#LLNB #LLLB #E4R | woooK nypdK
Daps
Reppin
The kirk to the fields
Proximity is always the #1 thing.. ALWAYS
Proximity + physical attraction

Trust me. I had proximity to a lot of women and it never goes anywhere unless the chick was already attracted to me. It's the same reason why proximity doesn't work between you and relatives in that sense.

Proximity basically just causes attachment. You still need attraction for it to turn into sex.

rabbid

Superstar
Daps
ITT: nikkas that's only been with hoes :mjlol:

everyone of yall bytches had nikkas waiting in line when they left yall asses ? ... damn

all my exes stayed single for a while before finding another nikka
cmon breh don't do this. :sadcam:

You think all those "where my hug at" nikkas just disappeared for a few months? shiddd even i kept track of women that got a little too friendly just in case i needed to circle the block. Low and behold, soon as I was single I went on a killing spree.

Now imagine being a woman getting likes and comments all day. You got dudes putting reservations down for the p*ssy.. :francis:

Digital Omen

All Star
Daps
As someone that has been through a divorce, she already has your replacement lined up and she gets married planning the divorce. If you fully trust a woman to not creep on you, you’re foolish.

They have an insatiable appetite for EVERYTHING and if you’re not giving them EVERYTHING they think they want, she will quietly explore other options.
like my uncle once told me when I was stressed over a female and I asked him "what do women want?"
He said: MORE

RhodyRum

Mark Gassed-A-Heaux
Daps
Reppin
The Great Green North
:ohhh: Make sense now why the divorce was smooth.

He hit her with the P.I pictures

I can only picture this scene with him holding a stack of 10 heavy ass Polaroid pics and he gradually throws 9 of them down on the table with the flick of the wrist and last one he hits her dead in the face with it! :mjlol:

Bolzmark

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
ATL
Questionable? Her husband literally chose his career over marriage. Wtf was she supposed to do, wait until he comes back.

Exactly. Brehs in here tryna act like they're dropping some game by saying she had another man on deck or something.

Brady was out here admitting he's been an absentee father and husband for the last 20 some years. Low key, he's really just lucky it was a pretty chill divorce process. :mjlol:
I think you are missing what they mean by "questionable". Of course NOW she should be able to move on. But the "questionable" part points to how fast she moved on with him after the divorce. Plus they already knew each other and apparently spend a bit of time together. C'mon, of course people are gonna think they was fukkin during the marriage :stopitslime: