Tom Brady ex wife already has a new man... and Bradys circle is questioning the timing

Braman

Superstar
Daps
A source close to Tom is not buying it, asking why this Miami guy is in Costa Rica with her. The source added, "It always seemed weird she just one day abruptly ended the marriage."
:skip:It’s kinda shocking to see/read Brady take such beta-sounding L’s. This sound weak

MoveForward

Veteran
Daps
As someone that has been through a divorce, she already has your replacement lined up and she gets married planning the divorce. If you fully trust a woman to not creep on you, you’re foolish.

They have an insatiable appetite for EVERYTHING and if you’re not giving them EVERYTHING they think they want, she will quietly explore other options.

Malcolmxxx_23

Let's go panthers
Supporter
Daps
As someone that has been through a divorce, she already has your replacement lined up and she gets married planning the divorce. If you fully trust a woman to not creep on you, you’re foolish.
Meh

Men do the same..except we cheat and sleep with the replacement during the marriage lol
And after we get caught ,we still try to stay and save the marriage

jwinfield

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Absentee? All of the damn kids were with him.

How many times did we see everyone at the Super Bowl including the kid he has with Bridgette.

Dude wasn’t playing a game and then flying to the Bahamas afterward.
:russ: at picking one day a year his kids come to his job to see him as proof he's not an absentee
Imagine asking a CEO, a politician, a musician or an A-list actor to retire. FOH :camby:
Brady is 45 years old still playing football.

You can't compare that to the other careers, apparently when he promised her he would retire in 2016, then finally retired, then unretired 3 months later.
Brady was putting in 8+ hours at work like every other parent. Athletes have more free time than a 9 to 5 guy

And they got a 7- month offseason
:unimpressed:

“There’s a lot of things that get pushed aside for the sport,” he said on the radio program. “The time is really not your own because you’ve already committed it to another place for so many days. During the season, it’s basically seven days a week for seven or eight months.
“I think everybody kind of changes their schedule for you,” Brady said. “I think it’s all about your life and your game, like ‘Oh, we can’t do that because it’s a Monday night. Oh, we can’t do that because it’s Sunday night. Oh, we can’t do that because it’s practice.’ There’s a lot of great things that go along with it — and I’m very fortunate because I love what I do — but my family gets the short end of the stick a lot.”
“When football season comes along, I think everybody in my life knows where my focus needs to be,” he said. “That’s not to say everything in my life stops, but it’s just my participation in a lot of things turns to where it needs to be, which is football, and getting ready to be the best quarterback I can be for our team.”

Brady has talked over the years about how everything in his life he pushes aside to focus on football.

Ozymandeas

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:russ: at picking one day a year his kids come to his job to see him as proof he's not an absentee

Brady is 45 years old still playing football.

You can't compare that to the other careers, apparently when he promised her he would retire in 2016, then finally retired, then unretired 3 months later.

:unimpressed:

Brady has talked over the years about how everything in his life he pushes aside to focus on football.

Stop it five :camby:

She don’t care about that man and was looking for excuses to get out. There are women married to men with more dangerous careers than football. Someone in the Army, someone that’s a cop, someone that’s a fireman. If a woman divorced her husband over that and was with a new nikka in one month, everyone would say she was already plotting :camby:

Umoja

Veteran
Daps
He'd end up looking like that waiter that did karate. There are lines that shouldn't be crossed.

• Haha
Reactions: IVS