Tom Brady ex wife already has a new man... and Bradys circle is questioning the timing

Black Hans

Follow Jesus. Be Beautiful
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
John 14:6
But Coli redpill said women with kids had no chance of ever meeting a man :troll:

Why is this even a thread, Tom Brady is a HVM swimming in new pvssy he ain't worried :troll:

BJJ wins again :wow:
Are you comparing Giselle to the typical :flabbynsick: 40-something looking woman? :mjtf: :gucci: :mjlol: She's kind of an outlier don't ya think? :ld:

Pegasus Jackson

Trump's Amerikkka
Daps
Reppin
ATLANTA ZONE 6
ITT: nikkas that's only been with hoes :mjlol:

everyone of yall bytches had nikkas waiting in line when they left yall asses ? ... damn

all my exes stayed single for a while before finding another nikka

and how do you know this? You stalk her social media? She probably had a mouth full of that good dikk the night she dumped you.

Daps
My dad has explained this to me like 5 times now, but I still don't get it. Why did he dump his supermodel wife?

Braman

Superstar
Daps
Listen, I'm going to give you all some game. If a woman breaks up with you, she already has somebody lined up

She may or may not have cheated on you, but she has your replacement waiting in the wings
Yea man. Women are not built for them cold and lonely nights…not abruptly at least. A woman will put up with you until there an out. and you’ll know when that potential out exists or is in her ear when there’s seemingly meaningless arguments and her nitpicking

Braman

Superstar
Daps

Buddy said…

reggie1.0.jpg