Today Me and Sprint got Time you Ugly Failed Prostitute @biscuitsandbangers

King of Creampies

Hop in. You coming too!
Daps
Reppin
Wild Hunt
You even shoot the dozens like a c00n with a fat white wife... :dahell:
Your not funny at all :dahell:...
You let internet nikkas get in your head because your so insecure about your marriage... :mjlol:
Go heat up that tuna casserole that Bethany packed you for lunch today and beat it you moist ass tom... :camby:
:pachaha::pachaha::pachaha::pachaha::pachaha::pachaha::pachaha::pachaha::pachaha::pachaha::pachaha::pachaha::pachaha::pachaha::pachaha::pachaha::pachaha::pachaha::umad::umad::umad::umad::umad:

Damm breh you came at him :steviej:

TELL ME YA CHEESIN FAM?

I walk around a little edgy already
Daps
Reppin
The H
If she posts like a normal person, nobody is going to call her out or even notice her stank ass
Her past as a backpage prostitute and dog walker wouldn't even be an issue
But she has to try too hard and go over the top with her pandering,dikkriding and ducktales just to get noticed

You ain't hip-hop bytch,it doesn't matter how many Asap and Dipset lyrics u memorize

™BlackPearl The Empress™

Long Live the Empire
Supporter
Daps
Just being objective, I thought we could have a healthy dialogue but you're in your feelings :hubie:

guess I gave you too much credit :hubie:
If you ever thought I was going to take the time to look up posts from a cac I don't like and then discuss it with to you then you clearly had me mistaken for the beginning. You call it "being in your feelings." I call it having priorities. You give time and love to wiggers. I don't. Again, you'll live.

Astroslik

Veteran
Daps
If you ever thought I was going to take the time to look up posts from a cac I don't like and then discuss it with to you then you clearly had me mistaken for the beginning. You call it "being in your feelings." I call it having priorities. You give time and love to wiggers. I don't. Again, you'll live.
you have 20k posts on this forum, you have time I don't :hubie: