Today Me and Sprint got Time you Ugly Failed Prostitute @biscuitsandbangers

Daps
bytch u need to look in the mirror for a hot second, :mjlol:

Have fun eating bon bons and watching oprah re-runs the rest of your life tubby.

Ol hamburgler looking ass,
bytch don’t @ me until your ass bigger than your stomach

bytch how you look fix the camera at an angle and take hundreds of pics, but still looked fukked up:

Pick you a better angle and try some bangs with that movie theater forehead.

Speaking of refridgerators it looks like you already ate yours.

U come from a lineage of toilet scrubbers and dishwashers then come online crying cuz u dont have clout with black ppl. Ur midget ass men somehow get it up 4 them spongebob shaped hoes who go on to pop out 20 or so spic b*stards who all fit in a 4 passenger car. Half the family dies trying to cross the border and the couple fakkits who survive such as ur bytch ass post on message boards by day and pick oranges for 20 cents an hour by night. fukk off u worthless spic
:huhldup::damn::scusthov::mjlol:

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
giphy.gif

GPBear

The Tape Crusader
Daps
Reppin
Bay-to-PDX
She got this thread because she wanted it.

She disagreed with a post somewhere and instead of leaving it in that thread, she wrote some goofy attention seeking Shyte on my profile. That’s why she has this thread.

Women don’t suck. This woman sucks. Y’all trying hard tho, I see you spinning those narratives:sas1:
Nah, I get it.

My point is: by making these threads a constant feature of thecoli's front page, the new members that get attracted are the type of dudes that want to sit around insulting chicks while asking for their nudes.

I'm just saying breh, this shyt's gone 23 pages. That's not just on some "some idiot posted on my profile" shyt. Brehs on here just like getting their rocks off dissing women. It's tiresome, if someone pisses you off that much, just ignore them.

:yeshrug:

The first page immediately jumped to simps asking to see her naked, which just demonstrates my point that this site is turning into a buncha online misogynistic weirdos like those pick up artist websites.