Today Me and Sprint got Time you Ugly Failed Prostitute @biscuitsandbangers

GoPro

EscoBeard Season Has Returned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#CertLife #ITGang
nikkas mention BnB every couple months to get a plat. Corny shyt for real. She's been on this forum calling out white fukkery with the rest of ya, but cats wanna play super MalcolmX and dap fish.

And yea @BlackPearl The Empress , where them receipts? Cause I've seen her defend y'all more often than not

HopeKillCure

Banned
Daps
Reppin
On a queue
nikkas mention BnB every couple months to get a plat. Corny shyt for real. She's been on this forum calling out white fukkery with the rest of ya, but cats wanna play super MalcolmX and dap fish.

And yea @BlackPearl The Empress , where them receipts? Cause I've seen her defend y'all more often than not
Oooh shut up you fakkit.

Y’all corny nikkahs will cape for any white woman who spit on y’all or even look at y’all.

Every back male stereotype in you hoe ass nikkahs.

@biscuitsnbangers came out of her mind and posted some goofy shyt on my profile. She has since deleted it. I don’t have a problem with her, this is dead once she deleted that.

GoPro

EscoBeard Season Has Returned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#CertLife #ITGang
Oooh shut up you fakkit.

Y’all corny nikkahs will cape for any white woman who spit on y’all or even look at y’all.

Every back male stereotype in you hoe ass nikkahs.

@biscuitsnbangers came out of her mind and posted some goofy shyt on my profile. She has since deleted it. I don’t have a problem with her, this is dead once she deleted that.

Brehs. This is the new world were living in. Son made that homotional ass OP attacking a woman like he Steven from real world and got the cognitive dissonance to call ME a fakkit for not clapping and YAAAASSSSing along.
It's a wrap for manhood. shyt is disgusting

HopeKillCure

Banned
Daps
Reppin
On a queue
Brehs. This is the new world were living in. Son made that homotional ass OP attacking a woman like he Steven from real world and got the cognitive dissonance to call ME a fakkit for not clapping and YAAAASSSS along.
It's a wrap
Beat it fakkit.

Nobody cares anymore.

(Who are you talking to? You think you have an audience? Goofy:mjlol:)

HopeKillCure

Banned
Daps
Reppin
On a queue
OP is a hoe ass nikka, makin beef with women breh:russ:
Stay mad cac:mjlol:

Y’all all gonna post at the same time after your 4cha* meeting?:steviej: I’ve already made 2 call out threads for a couple 2012 fukkbois, y’all don’t want no real fukkery. :camby:Y’all wack

Daps
Stay mad cac:mjlol:

Y’all all gonna post at the same time after your 4cha* meeting?:steviej: I’ve already made 2 call out threads for a couple 2012 fukkbois, y’all don’t want no real fukkery. :camby:Y’all wack

You're the only one who look mad and acting like a fool on the internet, where's your virility ?:mjgrin: