Today Me and Sprint got Time you Ugly Failed Prostitute @biscuitsandbangers

Astroslik

Veteran
Daps
I made the claim and got testimonials. :manny: Again love your WW because you think she is cool and says what you wanna here breh. No one is trying to stop you. I have a right not to like her. You'll live.
Just being objective, I thought we could have a healthy dialogue but you're in your feelings :hubie:

guess I gave you too much credit :hubie:

Mandarin Duck

Majestic and Highfalutin
Daps
Reppin
Ponds
You're white. Or latina or whatever.
giphy.gif

thewarrior05

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You been pandering since you started posting here. Whenever one of the Coli girls pulls you outta character, you show your true colors or when a cac thread hits too close to home for you.

You lost your Coli Lindsay Lohan mind today and tried to leave some goofy message for attention on my profile, so I gave you this for fukkery sake.

Ain’t nothing to expose of you because you are a proud trainwreck, have no shame, and are desperate for attention.

You keep saying you quit this forum but you keep coming back. I swear you are low key white female @DrX

Not to insult @DrX cause you way more batshyte and you are a proud failure.
Did yall fukk or something because your way to much in ur emotions bruh keep it moving u won bruh bruh

HopeKillCure

Banned
Daps
Reppin
On a queue
Nah, I get it.

My point is: by making these threads a constant feature of thecoli's front page, the new members that get attracted are the type of dudes that want to sit around insulting chicks while asking for their nudes.

I'm just saying breh, this shyt's gone 23 pages. That's not just on some "some idiot posted on my profile" shyt. Brehs on here just like getting their rocks off dissing women. It's tiresome, if someone pisses you off that much, just ignore them.

:yeshrug:

The first page immediately jumped to simps asking to see her naked, which just demonstrates my point that this site is turning into a buncha online misogynistic weirdos like those pick up artist websites.
Fair enough breh

TEH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
you gutter crotch having bytch.:mjlol: Your body is a abortion clinic.

You switched up your whole style after I gave you small credit for not being a bigot at the time when you acknowledge that white people like yourself need to do better.

You got problems that are deeper than this website you ugly weirdo. Didn’t people have your naked photos floating all over this forum?

You are still posting here despite people asking you to leave several times, and despite promising that you are done with this forum and you are going to leave, you keep coming back here like attention starved weirdo.

What is your obsession? This is sad af. You keep saying you and your no baby having dry coke abused crotch is going to leave the forum but you still here. You keep coming back for the abuse. Wtf is wrong with you weirdo?:francis:

:mjlol::lolbron::mjlol: