Today Me and Sprint got Time you Ugly Failed Prostitute @biscuitsandbangers

™BlackPearl The Empress™

Long Live the Empire
Supporter
Daps
nikkas mention BnB every couple months to get a plat. Corny shyt for real. She's been on this forum calling out white fukkery with the rest of ya, but cats wanna play super MalcolmX and dap fish.

And yea @BlackPearl The Empress , where them receipts? Cause I've seen her defend y'all more often than not

I already addressed it. Go back and read the thread if you didn't get it the first time.

DarrynCobretti

Fresh out the bed, count up the dead
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
All this drip on me
all this :cape:in here.

I'm an impartial observer, but damn y'all need to let this white girl hold her own nuts. Bc I ain't never seen her cape for any of you nikkas with this much energy.

Whether a cac is in the right or wrong...let em fight their own battles and don't jump in it to defend em.

Last edited:

satam55

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW Metroplex
@M-ILLITANT anything else you wanna say, fakkit?
Wow:dead::dead:
The hostility:dead:

That bytch nikka is a passive aggressive fakkit.

@biscuitsnbangers youre pretty :wub:, italian?
Greek.

all this :cape:in here.

I'm an impartial observer, but damn y'all need to let this white girl hold her own nuts. Bc I ain't never seen her cape for any of you nikkas with this much energy.

Whether a cac is in the right or wrong...let em fight their own battles and don't jump in it to defend em.
:dead: & :comeon: WTF are you talking about??!! If you read through this thread, 1 of the main reasons folks claim to hate @biscuitsnbangers is that she capes for/panders to Black Men too much. It should be no big surprise there are bunch of posters defending her or refusing to throw her under the bus.

TELL ME YA CHEESIN FAM?

I walk around a little edgy already
Daps
Reppin
The H
That bytch nikka is a passive aggressive fakkit.

Greek.

:dead: & :comeon: WTF are you talking about??!! If you read through this thread, 1 of the main reasons folks claim to hate @biscuitsnbangers is that she capes for/panders to Black Men too much. It should be no big surprise there are bunch of posters defending her or refusing to throw her under the bus.
She's managed to fool c00ns like you
If she gave a muthafukk about nikkas she would have been fukking em
She won't even be caught dead in the same room with a negro

Keep :cape:

Sambo ass cocksucker

SPACE IS FAKE

Say No To NASA!
Daps
Oooh shut up you fakkit.

Y’all corny nikkahs will cape for any white woman who spit on y’all or even look at y’all.

Every back male stereotype in you hoe ass nikkahs.

@biscuitsnbangers came out of her mind and posted some goofy shyt on my profile. She has since deleted it. I don’t have a problem with her, this is dead once she deleted that.

like i said before dudes on here cape for anything white/european

xCivicx

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atl
You love the attention :mjlol:

This abuse is like flirting to you. If I went in your inbox now and asked you for some of that zombie apocalypse p*ssy you got, you’d gladly give me all your personal info.

It didn’t take nikkahs long to finesse you into sending them nude photos that they then posted all over this forum:laff: If you weren’t a white woman, and so desperate to hang around here I would have stopped feeding your neurotic ass a while ago, but you love my attention so much you just keep coming back for more.

Why you flirting with me you cokehead:hhh:
Smh this dude is gorilla simping

NotaPAWG

Banned
Daps
She's managed to fool c00ns like you
If she gave a muthafukk about nikkas she would have been fukking em
She won't even be caught dead in the same room with a negro

Keep :cape:

Sambo ass cocksucker

Now we see where your hatred comes from, you’re mad i haven’t fukked black men. lmfao corny ass idiot.

TELL ME YA CHEESIN FAM?

I walk around a little edgy already
Daps
Reppin
The H
Now we see where your hatred comes from, you’re mad i haven’t fukked black men. lmfao corny ass idiot.
Nah..what you do with your broken p*ssy is your business
And I don't want my brothers betraying their race..especially with a prostitute
That's not my point or gripe

You go out of your way to let it be known u only date within your race
Everything about nikkas other than hip-hop and thecoli repulse you..by your own words

Even when you were selling p*ssy all your ads said "No nikkas"
:heh:

But you dikkride and pander to black men 24/7
:mindblown: