Today Me and Sprint got Time you Ugly Failed Prostitute @biscuitsandbangers

NotaPAWG

Banned
Daps
whats this about..?

thread got deleted but someone made thread about the recent las vegas shooting titled “Our Queens y’all” and i neg repped Hope for defending using tragedy as an excuse shyt on a black women, called him a corn ball in his reps then he gets all emotional and tagged me and said hes only ever talked to me and only quotes me to talk shirt, which is a lie so i proved him wrong and then the thread got deleted so i left a lovely message on his profile then he made this thread.

Daps
thread got deleted but someone made thread about the recent las vegas shooting titled “Our Queens y’all” and i neg repped Hope for defending using tragedy as an excuse shyt on a black women, called him a corn ball in his reps then he gets all emotional and tagged me and said hes only ever talked to me and only quotes me to talk shirt, which is a lie so i proved him wrong and then the thread got deleted so i left a lovely message on his profile then he made this thread.
sound to me like yall flirting with each other.. :patrice:

SchrodingersStrapped!

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
S.O.G/TMT/GGG/EL CHACAL
A transcendent odyssey through the bowels of fukkery.....

giphy.gif

Clayton Endicott

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
A lodge of the Saints John of Jerusalem
OP going on a rampage at me for calling him a corn ball for defending someone making a thread (that got deleted btw) shytting on a black women in the midst of this Vegas shyt.

so your post is ironic, OP liked me as a poster, never negged me and was in my reps until i called him a corn ball for defending a poster shytting on a black women.
:ehh:

Karb

Veteran
Daps
*sigh* didn't you admit to prostituting an underaged special ed little boy for fun when you were a teen or something? :huhldup: You should fall back, dude. Maybe that would explain why you took down the avy with you and the baby. It's like you're mocking your victim.

Breh wtf :picard::picard::picard:

He did that fr?!!

BLΔCK⁂W⊙LF

All Star
Daps
This is how her clients do it, trust me.

Drugged out prostitute like this only respects people treating her like garbage, that’s love to her.

She sent nudes to the last nikkah here that treated her like a hoe

:ohhh:

I thought she was working for NASA or something related to STEM from one of her posts about apprenticeship.

Didn't know she was hoeing. :dead:

If the last part is true... That's a damn shame. Low-self esteem is an ugly quality for any female.

NotaPAWG

Banned
Daps
:ohhh:

I thought she was working for NASA or something related to STEM from one of her posts about apprenticeship.

Didn't know she was hoeing. :dead:

If the last part is true... That's a damn shame. Low-self esteem is an ugly quality for any female.

i’m not hoeing. i work at an aero space factory and am trying to get into a carpenters apprenticeship to join a local laborers union

Karb

Veteran
Daps

Thread wasn't about the tragedy. It was a mixed race chick and her cac boyfriend talking about the tragedy. It wasn't a serious thread, until airheads like you came through with the fake outrage :francis:

Karb

Veteran
Daps
U come from a lineage of toilet scrubbers and dishwashers then come online crying cuz u dont have clout with black ppl. Ur midget ass men somehow get it up 4 them spongebob shaped hoes who go on to pop out 20 or so spic b*stards who all fit in a 4 passenger car. Half the family dies trying to cross the border and the couple fakkits who survive such as ur bytch ass post on message boards by day and pick oranges for 20 cents an hour by night. fukk off u worthless spic

:huhldup::ooh::picard: