Today Me and Sprint got Time you Ugly Failed Prostitute @biscuitsandbangers

Pazzy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Bit of a distraction from the thread until but whys the process of having a prostitute like? Like once you've paid and you are in a room with her what happens? I feel like it would be awkward as fukk. Normal sex with a new person is awkward enough to me but a prostitute? I feel like I wouldn't be able to get my dikk up

*sigh* didn't you admit to prostituting an underaged special ed little boy for fun when you were a teen or something? :huhldup: You should fall back, dude. Maybe that would explain why you took down the avy with you and the baby. It's like you're mocking your victim.

Rhapscallion Démone

♊Dogset Emperor and Sociopathic Socialite ♊
Supporter
Daps
You are a coward. Talking about confronting me on an internet forum but when I give you the opportunity to do it person you want to be funny. Ive never seen anything like this before. Talking shyt about downs kids online but wont do it in person.
If that kid indeed has downs syndrome it's probably you or your whores fault for fukking up your chromosomes with the shyt you put in yall systems.....or it could be karma for you pimping out that mentally handicapped kid.:yeshrug:

(Lean Ambrose)

" Your all going to diiiiiie, pew pew pew"
Daps
Reppin
Go fukk yourself, Midwest
Again I bet you all giddy, kicking your feet under your chair and jumping around your room at this accomplishment :mjlol:

This gonna make the dinner table tonight?? "Yo Jimmy, I got this dude following me around, I run this nikka online fam"
You even shoot the dozens like a c00n with a fat white wife... :dahell:
Your not funny at all :dahell:...
You let internet nikkas get in your head because your so insecure about your marriage... :mjlol:
Go heat up that tuna casserole that Bethany packed you for lunch today and beat it you moist ass tom... :camby:

HopeKillCure

Banned
Daps
Reppin
On a queue
Sorry I don’t feel ashamed about having fukking side affects from a birth control shot
Staaaapht it:mjlol:

You were sucking up cocain off tables with your vagina. You been on drugs. Shut yuh junkie, Coli Lindsay Lohan.

You not ashamed of your nasty ass, traveling road show crotch gathering fukks for pocket change too. You not ashamed of anything you failure ass hoe.

HopeKillCure

Banned
Daps
Reppin
On a queue
meh i don’t care about corn balls opinion about shyt they’re ignorant about
You love the attention :mjlol:

This abuse is like flirting to you. If I went in your inbox now and asked you for some of that zombie apocalypse p*ssy you got, you’d gladly give me all your personal info.

It didn’t take nikkahs long to finesse you into sending them nude photos that they then posted all over this forum:laff: If you weren’t a white woman, and so desperate to hang around here I would have stopped feeding your neurotic ass a while ago, but you love my attention so much you just keep coming back for more.

Why you flirting with me you cokehead:hhh:

Pazzy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Lol what? He was 18 and wasn't legally disabled. He died at birth and lost brain cells so he was dumb. He's not disabled like someone with downs syndrome is. He was just a fakkit who sucked dikk for money and we made him do it more times and took his money. Ive got no time for homosexuals he's lucky we didn't beat the fukk out of him and leave him for dead in the alley.

Internet nerds are really offended about that for some reason. Someone on here called the police on me. You do realise no charges filed because that was a grown man who chose to suck dikk.

This guy.... :pachaha: that's not what you said in the original post.

Are you really this arrogant?

Last edited:

HopeKillCure

Banned
Daps
Reppin
On a queue
Also unless you have something incriminating, what is the point of this thread? It comes off as super weird and emotional....

Ain’t nothing left to incriminate her with. She done admitted to being a drug addict, a prostitute, a failure, ugly, I mean what else is there to expose on this weird bytch.

This thread is just me responding to her need for attention. I expect nikkahs to simp because that’s why she keeps coming back and why she has been on this website forever and ever.

I keep hearing she is gonna leave but simp nikkahs desperate for a strung out Coli Lindsay Lohan keep this ugly bytch here—i’m not concerned how it comes off to Coli nikkahs who allow slum buckets to hang around this long.

If she was a black female failed drug addict, failed prostitue, failed cashier, with a vagina that is so fukked up that medicine is like, “no! No! Don’t put me in there:damn:” then she would not be able to live down 1 of those things much less all of them.

Coli nikkahs desperate to have any white female company tho, even the very bottom of the barrel human beings.

SirReginald

The African Diaspora Will Be "ONE" (#PanAfricana)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Pan Africanism
This woman is a failed prostitute who couldn’t make enough money on backpages or street corners as a white blonde woman in America :mjlol:

She had to become a cashiers clerk and failed at that too:russ: She sent here nude pictures to posters here and they made several threads exposing her nudes and her.:mjlol:

This cac has said she going to quit the forum damn near 100 times but she just keeps coming back. People been abusing on here for much worse and way longer than @JudgeJoeGorilla and she still here.

She even here talking about how her crotch is sick or divorced and she has problems with her coochie, BUT She trying to convince herself that she not a weirdo:hhh:

This bytch the height of internet weirdo life. A blonde bytch in America who is willing to suck anyone dikk for money—and still failing.

Yikkkes @biscuitsnbangers you okay cauliflower sis?
:huhldup:

Poitier

My Words Law
Supporter
Daps
Ain’t nothing left to incriminate her with. She done admitted to being a drug addict, a prostitute, a failure, ugly, I mean what else is there to expose on this weird bytch.

This thread is just me responding to her need for attention. I expect nikkahs to simp because that’s why she keeps coming back and why she has been on this website forever and ever.

I keep hearing she is gonna leave but simp nikkahs desperate for a strung out Coli Lindsay Lohan keep this ugly bytch here—i’m not concerned how it comes off to Coli nikkahs who allow slum buckets to hang around this long.

You are obviously concerned hence this essay :mjlol:

All of the EMOTIONS dawg :russ:

75 Others

Stop it Skeeeyyyuuup
Daps
You even shoot the dozens like a c00n with a fat white wife... :dahell:
Your not funny at all :dahell:...
You let internet nikkas get in your head because your so insecure about your marriage... :mjlol:
Go heat up that tuna casserole that Bethany packed you for lunch today and beat it you moist ass tom... :camby:

If I'm insecure why the fukk would I disclose to strangers my insecure situation
If I was insecure I'd actually NOT tell the fact I am married, smarten up. :stopitslime:

That's like a dude with a terrible skin condition just disclosing to everyone he has it :mjlol:

I'm trying to help your e-reputation fam, clearly you look like you care about it.

Who says they run someone else online in 2017?? Is this the direction of thecoli from here on out?? You desperate to be the dudes 'round these parts it seems :mjlol:

You got my vote big dawg, Glock Lesnar for coli (insert whatever title makes him the top dog)

Luken

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto/ Jersey / ATL / LA / Panoramic Roofs
@biscuitsnbangers where them nude photos at?

How much did you used to charge for a session?

Aren’t you tired of threads like these...Why we gotta constantly be slumming with trailer trash. Why we rarely ever linked up with the “winners” of the white community.

she fine and Greek though :yeshrug:

Poitier

My Words Law
Supporter
Daps
I’m on my phone. Outside, in the fresh air, on a line for some halal chicken.

This is fukkery for me, nothing more

I'm all for fukkery

And I could not care less about ya going after BnB

I'm just saying go harder. If anyone can say go harder with the fukkery, its me.