Today Me and Sprint got Time you Ugly Failed Prostitute @biscuitsandbangers

75 Others

Stop it Skeeeyyyuuup
Daps
Sorry I don’t feel ashamed about having fukking side affects from a birth control shot

Whoa there toots, you don't have to feel ashamed. But saying that shyt opens yourself up to threads like this, trending and all

NotaPAWG

Banned
Daps
Whoa there toots, you don't have to feel ashamed. But saying that shyt opens yourself up to threads like this, trending and all

meh i don’t care about corn balls opinion about shyt they’re ignorant about

MoroccanBoy

Madness
Daps
:pachaha:Or you could ask the mother of your crack baby that used to be in the avi you took down after you were confronted about pimping out retarded children.

Confronted? I offered to meet you in person so you could confront me about it but you are p*ssy. And that boy in the picture has down syndrome you fukking scum. Here you go again with the internet tough talk. You self righteous piece of shyt making fun of downs babies and then have the nerve to call the police on me.

So once again I'm giving you the chance to confront me in real life in person. Where are you at?

MoroccanBoy

Madness
Daps
You go to the barbers and ask for the haircut of that psycho in no country for old men. You are fat and skinny at the same time. No wonder you are ducking meeting in real life you fakkit. @MoorMe

Rhapscallion Démone

♊Dogset Emperor and Sociopathic Socialite ♊
Supporter
Daps
Confronted? I offered to meet you in person so you could confront me about it but you are p*ssy. And that boy in the picture has down syndrome you fukking scum. Here you go again with the internet tough talk. You self righteous piece of shyt making fun of downs babies and then have the nerve to call the police on me.

So once again I'm giving you the chance to confront me in real life in person. Where are you at?
1) you on probation
2) you overseas
3) you a crack head
4 ) I peeped your thread in the Event Staff trying to cover your tracks.
5) you a crack head
And 6) I never called the police on you....your probation officer must not agree with the shyt you post on here:russ:

™BlackPearl The Empress™

Long Live the Empire
Supporter
Daps
Receipts?
I am on the phone headed to the USPS. I don't have time to prove shyt to you and some WW. Others have said the same thing. If you wanna keep loving her do it breh. Folks like you are the problem though. Making WP think It's okay to speak on our issues because their "cool".