Today Me and Sprint got Time you Ugly Failed Prostitute @biscuitsandbangers

HopeKillCure

Banned
Daps
Reppin
On a queue
the one one desperate for attention is you, fat that’s why you all up in this thread tagging me a million times begging for a response lmfao

the only one seeking attention is YOU. i called you a corn ball and a liar and in response tou made a thread with like 20 responses talking to your self begging for me to reply

SAD
:mjlol: I think the coke withdrawl is killing your brain cells.

This thread only got made because of you catching feelings and leaving wild ramblings on my profile page. You wanted the attention so I gave it to you, with this thread.:francis:

I don’t know where your latest cocaine withdrawal dillusion has transported you, but I definetly was not concered with drugged out, failed prositute Coli Lindsay Lohan until that point.

The goofy shyt you left on my profile page is what got you this thread, because your feelings allowed you to be wild disrespectful, as if I’m one of your Coli simps. I don’t like anything about you, you ugly bytch. I also don’t hate you, because life has done enough hating on you.:mjlol:

I’m just giving you a platform to get it all out. I’ll dap you again at some point since you refuse to leave and I don’t care enough about you to hold a grudge. Just make sure your tripped out hippie prositute ass knows that I’m not interested in your Raggedy ass at all. I’m not 1 of your simps you ugly broad, and word on the streets is your p*ssy has Ebola

Last edited:

(Lean Ambrose)

" Your all going to diiiiiie, pew pew pew"
Daps
Reppin
Go fukk yourself, Midwest
again duck the question :mjlol:

Ive only been straight up since I signed up, not one tap dance from me, but you resorting to my wife when I haven't mentioned her one bit. You wanna get at my wife, jealous, lonely, e-horny?? :jbhmm:

But but but but but your wife....................

go ahead and tap dance about her nikka :umad:
You the one following me like a bytch around here you retarded nikka... :mindblown:
I answered your question :mindblown:...
Youve been following me like a little queen since I told your cornball ass to shut the fukk up with your c00n talk and that you were with a fat white woman...
Am I lying?...
Your not a c00n and havent said c00nish shyt?...
Did you not keep mentioning that your wife was white?...
Go back to our first exchange read it and shut the fukk up...

HopeKillCure

Banned
Daps
Reppin
On a queue
That paled faced ho will be od'd on heroin b4 the year is over and i hope no EMT revives her
With her rap sheet and this forums low key hate for some women, if she was black there is no way this ugly dyslexic foot looking bytch would still be posting here.

She panders like a motherfukker, and is the exact thing these dudes rail against in black woman. How you a failed prositute and faile cashiers clerk and a failed drug addict...bytch couldn’t even get addicted the drugs right:mjlol:

Wild

Woman of god

Banned
Daps
With her rap sheet and this forums low key hate for some women, if she was black there is no way this ugly dyslexic foot looking bytch would still be posting here.

She panders like a motherfukker, and is the exact thing these dudes rail against in black woman. How you a failed prositute and faile cashiers clerk and a failed drug addict...bytch couldn’t even get addicted the drugs right:mjlol:

Wild
I Neg every non black poster who participates in black conversations. Its annoying on and offline.

75 Others

Stop it Skeeeyyyuuup
Daps
You the one following me like a bytch around here you retarded nikka... :mindblown:
I answered your question :mindblown:...
Youve been following me like a little queen since I told your cornball ass to shut the fukk up with your c00n talk and that you were with a fat white woman...
Am I lying?...
Your not a c00n and havent said c00nish shyt?...
Did you not keep mentioning that your wife was white?...
Go back to our first exchange read it and shut the fukk up...

Receipts please of revealing my wife was a fat white woman, ban me from thecoli with a quote. Now that you disclosed and claimed it, don't backpedal now bytch :ufdup:

Or do you need thecoli, so you won't?? Watch your next words and think carefully

I mention my wife when asked, quit acting like I just spring it out of nowhere like Im in an NFL thread and just say hey yall look at me and my woman :mjlol:

I don't give two shyts about "c00n this and c00n that" rhetoric. And again, what you say that was months ago, I forgot about it. I don't have that shyt circled in y calendar like you do.

Sonic Boom of the South

Louisiana, Army War Vet, Jackson State Univ Alum,
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rosenbreg's, Rosenberg's...1825, Tulane
*sigh* didn't you admit to prostituting an underaged special ed little boy for fun when you were a teen or something? :huhldup: You should fall back, dude. Maybe that would explain why you took down the avy with you and the baby. It's like you're mocking your victim.

Lol what? He was 18 and wasn't legally disabled. He died at birth and lost brain cells so he was dumb. He's not disabled like someone with downs syndrome is. He was just a fakkit who sucked dikk for money and we made him do it more times and took his money. Ive got no time for homosexuals he's lucky we didn't beat the fukk out of him and leave him for dead in the alley.

Internet nerds are really offended about that for some reason. Someone on here called the police on me. You do realise no charges filed because that was a grown man who chose to suck dikk.

Yoooooooo

What in de fukk guys
Charlie-Day-WTF.gif

(Lean Ambrose)

" Your all going to diiiiiie, pew pew pew"
Daps
Reppin
Go fukk yourself, Midwest
Receipts please of revealing my wife was a fat white woman, ban me from thecoli with a quote. Now that you disclosed and claimed it, don't backpedal now bytch :ufdup:

Or do you need thecoli, so you won't?? Watch your next words and think carefully

I mention my wife when asked, quit acting like I just spring it out of nowhere like Im in an NFL thread and just say hey yall look at me and my woman :mjlol:

I don't give two shyts about "c00n this and c00n that" rhetoric. And again, what you say that was months ago, I forgot about it. I don't have that shyt circled in y calendar like you do.
No I said you have a FAT white wife not you...
Your wife is white right?, its safe to assume your wife is busted by how insecure I and others make you feel... :mjlol::umad:
No YOU didnt admit she was a big bytch slow nikka keep up...
But youve definately brought her up multiple times though...
Your the same cat that is in his feelings at Lavar Ball because nikkas fukk with him but clown you for your relationship... :mjcry:
Dont think we aint seen your hurt breh... :mjcry:
Your not equip to trade jabs with me breh, pick another nikka to worry about on here...
I eat you like scooby snacks everytime you come for me...
You must be drunk this morning and feeling confident in yourself today...
Your A WHOLE bytch my nikka...
Stop following me around this mothafukka and we wont have these problems...
I dont like boys nikka...