Today Me and Sprint got Time you Ugly Failed Prostitute @biscuitsandbangers

HopeKillCure

Banned
Daps
Reppin
On a queue
Y’all nikkahs this desperate for a white womans attention that you let the trashiest ones seek refuge among you :mjlol:

Y’all the reason for these stereotypes :sas2:

@biscuitsnbangers serious question, has years Drug made you infertile?

HopeKillCure

Banned
Daps
Reppin
On a queue
I'm all for fukkery

And I could not care less about ya going after BnB

I'm just saying go harder. If anyone can say go harder with the fukkery, its me.
Ain’t nothing left! This bytch is literally the bottom of the ain’t shyt totem pole. What else could people really be surprised by besides a sextape (and I’m sure there is 1 out there)

(Lean Ambrose)

" Your all going to diiiiiie, pew pew pew"
Daps
Reppin
Go fukk yourself, Midwest
If I'm insecure why the fukk would I disclose to strangers my insecure situation
If I was insecure I'd actually NOT tell the fact I am married, smarten up. :stopitslime:

That's like a dude with a terrible skin condition just disclosing to everyone he has it :mjlol:

I'm trying to help your e-reputation fam, clearly you look like you care about it.

Who says they run someone else online in 2017?? Is this the direction of thecoli from here on out?? You desperate to be the dudes 'round these parts it seems :mjlol:

You got my vote big dawg, Glock Lesnar for coli (insert whatever title makes him the top dog)
What is all this moist ass uncle tom babble?... :jbhmm:
You are VERY insecure about that ugly bytch fam, Im not the only who has noticed...
Im not responding to any of that other moist nikka babble, just stop following me like a scorned girlfriend nikka...
shyt is weird...

NotaPAWG

Banned
Daps
You love the attention :mjlol:

This abuse is like flirting to you. If I went in your inbox now and asked you for some of that zombie apocalypse p*ssy you got, you’d gladly give me all your personal info.

It didn’t take nikkahs long to finesse you into sending them nude photos that they then posted all over this forum:laff: If you weren’t a white woman, and so desperate to hang around here I would have stopped feeding your neurotic ass a while ago, but you love my attention so much you just keep coming back for more.

Why you flirting with me you cokehead:hhh:

god you’re so delusional lol

you made a thread about me and been tagging me all through it cleeely you want my attention

75 Others

Stop it Skeeeyyyuuup
Daps
What is all this moist ass uncle tom babble?... :jbhmm:
You are VERY insecure about that ugly bytch fam, Im not the only who has noticed...
Im not responding to any of that other moist nikka babble, just stop following me like a scorned girlfriend nikka...
shyt is weird...

Again, who discloses their insecurities to e-strangers?? Answer that and problem solved. But you will tap dance about "but ugly wife"
when stuck, mention uncle tom, c00n, cac, etc. :russell:

following you around, yet you noticing other dudes on how they respond to me with my so called "insecurities"?? the jokes just write themselves :bryan:

NotaPAWG

Banned
Daps
Y’all nikkahs this desperate for a white womans attention that you let the trashiest ones seek refuge among you :mjlol:

Y’all the reason for these stereotypes :sas2:

@biscuitsnbangers serious question, has years Drug made you infertile?

the only one desperate for attention is you, that’s why you all up in this thread tagging me a million times begging for a response lmfao

i called you a corn ball and a liar and in response tou made a thread with like 20 responses talking to your self begging for me to reply

SAD

(Lean Ambrose)

" Your all going to diiiiiie, pew pew pew"
Daps
Reppin
Go fukk yourself, Midwest
Again, who discloses their insecurities to e-strangers?? Answer that and problem solved. But you will tap dance about "but ugly wife"
when stuck, mention uncle tom, c00n, cac, etc. :russell:

following you around, yet you noticing other dudes on how they respond to me with my so called "insecurities"?? the jokes just write themselves :bryan:
The only tap dancer here is you Pookie...
You wanna know how I know your insecure?...
Because youve been on my nuts ever since I clowned your raggedy bytch... :umad:
Stay outta my alerts scorned nikka...

75 Others

Stop it Skeeeyyyuuup
Daps
The only tap dancer here is you Pookie...
You wanna know how I know your insecure?...
Because youve been on my nuts ever since I clowned your raggedy bytch... :umad:
Stay outta my alerts scorned nikka...

again duck the question :mjlol:

Ive only been straight up since I signed up, not one tap dance from me, but you resorting to my wife when I haven't mentioned her one bit. You wanna get at my wife, jealous, lonely, e-horny?? :jbhmm:

But but but but but your wife....................

go ahead and tap dance about her nikka :umad:

thewarrior05

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Also unless you have something incriminating, what is the point of this thread? It comes off as super weird and emotional....
Because secretly some women have not been like the attention other women get and they want to let it be known