Today Me and Sprint got Time you Ugly Failed Prostitute @biscuitsandbangers

75 Others

Stop it Skeeeyyyuuup
Daps
Im emotional?... :what:
Youve been angry at me because I clowned your wife months ago and been :mjcry: ever since following me and shyt...
Your insecure weirdo breh...

I don't even remember that, must have been a GOAT day for you and an overachieving accomplishment in your life :mjgrin:

I bet you got that date circled in your calendar and all as a momentous day :mjlol:

MoroccanBoy

Madness
Daps
1) you on probation
2) you overseas
3) you a crack head
4 ) I peeped your thread in the Event Staff trying to cover your tracks.
5) you a crack head
And 6) I never called the police on you....your probation officer must not agree with the shyt you post on here:russ:

Lol you think I'm meeting you on my own after what you just said about little man with downs syndrome? I'm a saint compared to these other dudes. You don't have to be worried about me. Believe that.

Konnan

Undisputed Jack in the Box Parking Lot Champion
Daps
Reppin
#UGA #BirdBrehs #DSGB #StarkSet
No nudes?
full

(Lean Ambrose)

" Your all going to diiiiiie, pew pew pew"
Daps
Reppin
Go fukk yourself, Midwest
I don't even remember that, must have been a GOAT day for you and an overachieving accomplishment in your life :mjgrin:

I bet you got that date circled in your calendar and all as a momentous day :mjlol:
Naw but you obviously do seeing as youve been heated as fukk ever since :ld:...
Following a nikka and shyt I run you now, your my bytch...

75 Others

Stop it Skeeeyyyuuup
Daps
Naw but you obviously do seeing as youve been heated as fukk ever since :ld:...
Following a nikka and shyt I run you now, your my bytch...

Again I bet you all giddy, kicking your feet under your chair and jumping around your room at this accomplishment :mjlol:

This gonna make the dinner table tonight?? "Yo Jimmy, I got this dude following me around, I run this nikka online fam"

CarbonBraddock

You will be trolled
Daps
I’m going to ask @Brooklynzson if he can please reset my internet “daps” and internet “rep” to back to zero please, so we can get rid of that lazy narrative and get this thread really poppin.

These nikkahs trying to come up with tired narratives.

@Brooklynzson please do me a solid with the dap and rep reset breh
and if you are going to just put his reps back to zero, then give me them mufukkas. don't just be throwing some goddamn reps away when there's people that will give them a good home out here.

MoroccanBoy

Madness
Daps
1313 Webfoot Walk, Duckburg, Calisota

You are a coward. Talking about confronting me on an internet forum but when I give you the opportunity to do it person you want to be funny. Ive never seen anything like this before. Talking shyt about downs kids online but wont do it in person.