To The Victor Go The Spurs - The Official 2024-2025 San Antonio Spurs Season Thread

Remote

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Favorite highlight of the night.

james-brown.gif

duckbutta

eienaar van mans
Daps
Reppin
DFW

Zach Collins your days are numbered my friend

Barlow made Bagley look like Wilt when we played the Wizards :mjlol:

If this team wants to be any good they got to stop trying to "see what they have" with the Barlow's of the world.

Imagine going to the second round of the playoffs and trying to guard Jokic with Barlow :mjlol:

It's like a Suns Nuggets series would be competitive...until Nurkic got in foul trouble and now the Suns trying to guard Jokic with Bol Bol or Eubanks...then it won't be competitive at all :mjlol:

Barlow 6 "9" and don't do anything but make light skin faces when he picks up his second foul in 4 minutes.

lightskin jermaine

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
San Antonio
Barlow made Bagley look like Wilt when we played the Wizards :mjlol:

If this team wants to be any good they got to stop trying to "see what they have" with the Barlow's of the world.

Imagine going to the second round of the playoffs and trying to guard Jokic with Barlow :mjlol:

It's like a Suns Nuggets series would be competitive...until Nurkic got in foul trouble and now the Suns trying to guard Jokic with Bol Bol or Eubanks...then it won't be competitive at all :mjlol:

Barlow 6 "9" and don't do anything but make light skin faces when he picks up his second foul in 4 minutes.
I don't think the Spurs see Barlow as the guy they're going to put on Jokic in the playoffs.

It doesn't hurt them to take a chance on developing Barlow, at all. He's played well when he gets a chance with the main roster and should be getting Collins' minutws. I'd rather trot Barlow out there on a cheap deal than have Collins milk the team for 15 million and do nothing all year. That money could be spent on a legit starter, not someone who is getting outplayed by a 2 way player.

duckbutta

eienaar van mans
Daps
Reppin
DFW
I don't think the Spurs see Barlow as the guy they're going to put on Jokic in the playoffs.

It doesn't hurt them to take a chance on developing Barlow, at all. He's played well when he gets a chance with the main roster and should be getting Collins' minutws. I'd rather trot Barlow out there on a cheap deal than have Collins milk the team for 15 million and do nothing all year. That money could be spent on a legit starter, not someone who is getting outplayed by a 2 way player.
The problem I have is the Spurs saying, we got Collins, we got Barlow, we don't need another big. They need to get rid of both, and they do need another big. Signing dudes one ankle surgery away from being out the league and tweener bigs is fine when you trying to tank. The tank is over. Victor is ready to win now. He is one of the 15 best players in the nba now. He is arguably the best defensive player in the nba now. Need to get these bums out of here and get some real players in, and Collins isn't a real player, and Barlow isn't a real player. The real hard work is getting over the hump and the spurs aren't even close to the hump yet, and they aint going to ever get to the hump by having Collins and/or Barlow come in the game when Victor has handed them an 8 point lead, cause we see how that has gone this season.

Get Bassey out of here to. Whatever team Barlow ends up on, when he opens his suitcase, Bassey need to come rolling out of it.

the kid

Real Esquire, Not the Magazine
Daps
Reppin
North Carolina
This was one of Vic’s best all around performances. Really played within himself. Sometimes earlier in the season he seemed to not value the basketball and was just ”trying moves”. Since the all start break I think he is playing a lot more efficiently. Less spamming random 3 point shots. More playing from the block and mid post. Some of it is coaching putting him in better places on the floor. Part of it is Vic adjusting to the bumps.