To The Victor Go The Spurs - The Official 2024-2025 San Antonio Spurs Season Thread

lightskin jermaine

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
San Antonio
I subbed to his podcast for a few weeks just because it's so difficult to get any news/commentary on the team, but haven't listened in months. I've started lurking on ST again, but damn near every thread is hijacked with some bullshyt.
Too much toxicity with this team. I think a combination of Kawhi abruptly requesting a trade and a lot of fans coming on board when we got TP and Manu so they missed out on all of the struggle years, has made a lot of the dialogue around the team insufferable.

VBM

┌∩┐(●_●)┌∩┐
Daps
Reppin
Dallas by way of Houston by way of San Antonio
Spurs could do the funniest thing and waive morris after March 1st so he wouldn't be eligible to play in the playoffs lol
I truly think that their plan. Only way they don't is if he caves on how much money he's looking for on the buyout. People thinking this might affect how other players/agencies view the Spurs. I mean Klutch ditched Morris after that mess he pulled a few years back, so I think people would understand/respect the Spurs being petty here.

AlbertPullhoez

The Takeover
Daps
Reppin
Deuce Dime, TX
They really trying to get the Spurs a downtown arena.

They about to get rid of the Institute of Texas Cultures and put an arena there
Too much toxicity with this team. I think a combination of Kawhi abruptly requesting a trade and a lot of fans coming on board when we got TP and Manu so they missed out on all of the struggle years, has made a lot of the dialogue around the team insufferable.
I've said for years we got a spoiled fanbase

Don Homer

Molto Bene
Supporter
Daps
this offseason is pivotal for Brian Wright

they gotta do something like what the rockets did. Move toward being at least "mediocre" as opposed to "putrid" like they've been for the last 2 seasons

now way u can come back with like 11 nikkas on this roster. Spurs got an insane amount of cap space and assets. Deciding to go with only 1 point guard on the roster and pay zack collins 34 million is just bad GM'ing

Last edited: