To The Victor Go The Spurs - The Official 2024-2025 San Antonio Spurs Season Thread

lightskin jermaine

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
San Antonio
The Rockets consistently trapped and swarmed Vic all game. It helped get open shots for everyone and with a better squad around him would have led to an easy win. We missed some wide open jump shots. That being said it was a decent showing for the team on the offensive end. However, on our defense end, the coaches have to do a better job of not leaving Vic on an island when the big is just crab dribbling him down under the rim. No help no jabs no traps. This is the same thing that happened against Embiid earlier in the season. There has to be an adjustment to make the other squad play a little left handed.

If we had better shooters, we win the game. Outside of Sengun going beastmode, we did a pretty good job defensively and the game was ours to lose up until the final 2 minutes. Wemby also was questionable going into the game so I don't know if he was dealing with some soreness but he looked sluggish last night.

Last edited:

BodieBroadus

You know my name.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
D/FW
Def glad I slept thru this one so I can just look back at it overall (instead of just the last minute fukkery) and feel…okay about it.

:yeshrug: