To The Victor Go The Spurs - The Official 2024-2025 San Antonio Spurs Season Thread

duckbutta

eienaar van mans
Daps
Reppin
DFW
Nice wins but the Spurs BETTER NOT do something stupid like go 10 - 10 to finish the season and then in the off season be like we turned a corner we running it back :ufdup::camby:. I don't care how high Wesley jumps when nobody guards him cause they looking at Wemby I want him and 80% of these bums out of here

BodieBroadus

You know my name.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
D/FW

Can’t decide if I’m frustrated/concerned or kinda amused since it’s the @ HOU game.

:patrice:

Last edited:

Don Homer

Molto Bene
Supporter
Daps
Yall see this garbage ass segment about wemby?

Man hasn’t even played 60 games and they’re acting like they need to be a contender next season. They need to be at least a 35 win team, not a 55+ win team

lightskin jermaine

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
San Antonio
Yall see this garbage ass segment about wemby?

Man hasn’t even played 60 games and they’re acting like they need to be a contender next season. They need to be at least a 35 win team, not a 55+ win team

Yup. Super casual take. Unfortunately there are a lot of spurs fans who feel the same way.

Now if they run this same roster back next year, they can speculate all they want. I think the Spurs understand what they have in Wemby and will build the team that HE wants around him.

the kid

Real Esquire, Not the Magazine
Daps
Reppin
North Carolina
The Rockets consistently trapped and swarmed Vic all game. It helped get open shots for everyone and with a better squad around him would have led to an easy win. We missed some wide open jump shots. That being said it was a decent showing for the team on the offensive end. However, on our defense end, the coaches have to do a better job of not leaving Vic on an island when the big is just crab dribbling him down under the rim. No help no jabs no traps. This is the same thing that happened against Embiid earlier in the season. There has to be an adjustment to make the other squad play a little left handed.