To all the Swirlers,LSAers and Black Male haters.

Lifejennings

Superstar
Daps
Your quoted posts have nothing to do with what OP is saying. The answers as to what one gets from OP is self-evident. There is no reason swirlers, LSAers and black male haters need to continue trolling the Coli. Simple go away and go to cac forums.
Don't quote me, you moron.

Northern Son

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
The overwhelming majority of white men don't find black women attractive. If more white men found black women attractive they'd be dating out just as much if not more than black men are.

Don't fool yourself into thinking that black women don't date white men because black women are only loyal to black men. That's bullshyt.

Do you believe the vast majority of black women are attracted to white men :jbhmm:? And if so, do you believe they find whites more attractive than their own black men?

godkiller

"We are the Fury"
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Do you believe the vast majority of black women are attracted to white men? And if so, do you believe they find them more attractive than their own black men?

Studies say the overwhelming majority of black women find white men more desirable. Whether that's because of attraction or a combination of thing is unclear, but overall black women do find white men more desirable than black men, all things considered.

Diddly Drogba

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
#FreeEva
A lot of these simps like to think it's just social media like that doesn't allow these women to express their true feelings about black men anonymously.. They use the same talking points as white supremacist. I noticed LSA using the term heboons and guttersnipes lately and nobody checks them. If a poster here used similar terms to describe black women they would get negged and :camby:

Sindicated

Knowledge is the Greatest gift
Daps
Reppin
opus dei
Theres few places online that we have to ourselves, while cacs have 100s of forums where no one bothers them yet and still they cant seem to stay away from us.

Ive been peeping how people post and i got an ignore list filled with suspected cac trolls, ill be doing a ban bet soon enough to expose whos who once and for all as of now i have atleast 30 suspected cacs on ignore.

It sad we have to expose fake Black posters, but Americacs have serious mental issues and need help, hopefully if they are IP banned from this site they can take the first steps towards improving their mental health.

⠝⠕⠏⠑

Veteran
Daps
Why do you come here to be around the same people you claim to hate, you do realize theres 100s of cac male dominated forums where you should have no issue finding a white man why dont you create an account there, and leave us ashy, problematic kneegroes alone.
Hey guys! High as fukk right now but I gotta tell ya...this thread is entertaining as hell!

As for an answer to ur quizzie ummm

Firstly I don't think every blk female that wants to address issues they have with blk males is a blk male hater or swirler or wannabe swirler.

I think blk men and women are sensitive creatures who never want to hear any criticism so anybody who isn't uber supportive of blk men doing whatever they want to blk women or in the community is labeled a basher. Black women are the same. If u ain't on some queen blk women The Color Purple, "all my life I had to fight", blk female BeyHive worship then u must hate all
Black women.

So blk males go to blk female forums and blk females come to blk male forums b/c secretly we all love each other but layers of bullshyt and ego and pride and lies and c00n mentality, and denial and self-esteem issues and negativity keeps us from leveling with each other....:francis: