To all the Swirlers,LSAers and Black Male haters.

Anwulika

All Star
Daps
That is what I was saying. I was talking about black American men on the forum not UK black men.

Read this again please:
That's not what you said in that post I quoted. Also, it makes no sense to compare these demographics together without considering any context. You either compare parallel to each nationality i.e. UK black men vs US black men or across genders within each nationality i.e. UK black men vs UK black women.

What you're trying to measure in this comparison is unclear.

acbjr22

110er Gang
Daps
False black woman would date out at a higher rate if more cacs would holla at them. They also never call out black woman who swirl and talk bad about black men. And u would date a white nerd but not a black nerd. Stop fronting

Just look at the reactions whenever they see a white male with a black woman. The giddiness overwhelms them. Black women crave white male validation more than anything. They want nothing more than to take the white woman's place and sit beside white men. Go peep the black chick who's dating Travis Kelce instagram. OR any black woman in IR relationship for that matter. They could be dating for a month and self-hating bedwenches would be like, "please have babies, they would be the cutest." :mjlol::russ:

That's yall "black queens" tho :pachaha:

Ashley Banks

All I ever wanted was the world
Daps
It's important to bash swirlers whenever possible. You're not special. You need to leave the forum and the more I harangue you the sooner you will.

you're not gonna run me off, I've been here 5 years already lmfao. I'll leave when I want to :mjgrin: so you can keep getting upset over a random person that doesn't affect your life all you want. :manny:

Blackout

just your usual nerdy brotha
Daps
Answer the question though, do you see more Black men with white women or Black women with white men when you're out and about? In additional question, when you see mothers with multiple beige children, are the mothers typically white or Black?
Its about what you dont see out and about is what matters.

White men will never let any attraction they have for black women slip out. Especially after they went so hard against IR.

Stop being naive breh

satam55

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW Metroplex
The overwhelming majority of white men don't find black women attractive. If more white men found black women attractive they'd be dating out just as much if not more than black men are.

Don't fool yourself into thinking that black women don't date white men because black women are only loyal to black men. That's bullshyt.

But here's the deal.....we'll never know that, now will we? :sas1:

Projection much:sas2:

Why do you keep making up fake ass scenarios

:dead: These nikkas don't even wanna touch or discuss that scenario. All that tells me is y'all know better & are trolling in this thread.

George's Dilemma

Banned
Supporter
Daps
:dead: These nikkas don't even wanna touch or discuss that scenario. All that tells me is y'all know better & are trolling in this thread.

Whats to discuss? Thats only a theory with no facts to support other than your own projections. The fact still remains that Black women arent dating out at rates remotely close to Black men. Most Black women I know rarely express any attraction to white men. So do you think they're all in denial or lying while waiting for Scandal to brainwash white men and then they'll all show their true colors? :pachaha:

BaggerofTea

Veteran
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Whats to discuss? Thats only a theory with no facts to support other than your own projections. The fact still remains that Black women arent dating out at rates remotely close to Black men. Most Black women I know rarely express any attraction to white men. So do you think they're all in denial or lying while waiting for Scandal to brainwash white men and then they'll all show their true colors? :pachaha:

They don't interact with black women in any capacity in real life breh

Sindicated

Knowledge is the Greatest gift
Daps
Reppin
opus dei
Some of you have such low self esteem of yourselves as BM that you can't comprehend nor accept that your racial counterpart wants you and only you. You have to pick at it and decide that its because white men don't want BW. A BW that only dates BM doesn't give a flying fukk that a white man don't want her. WTF is wrong with some of yall?
We not talking about them atleast im not, im talking about Black Women that constantly talk about how much they hate us and love non BM, if thats how they feel idc i just find it weird if you hate us so much(not directed at you im generalizing)then why spend all day talking about us? Simply find your self a white or non black man and live your life like we dont exist seems fairly simple to me.