To all the Swirlers,LSAers and Black Male haters.

George's Dilemma

Banned
Supporter
Daps
For the record.......

Interracial marriage: Who is ‘marrying out’?

Looking beyond newlyweds, 6.3% of all marriages were between spouses of different races in 2013, up from less than 1% in 1970.

Some racial groups are more likely to intermarry than others. Of the 3.6 million adults who got married in 2013, 58% of American Indians, 28% of Asians, 19% of blacks and 7% of whites have a spouse whose race was different from their own.

The overall numbers mask significant gender gaps within some racial groups. Among blacks, men are much more likely than women to marry someone of a different race. Fully a quarter of black men who got married in 2013 married someone who was not black. Only 12% of black women married outside of their race.

Anwulika

All Star
Daps
I thought all the Sisterhood members got purged already. Who exactly is stirring up trouble now?

This is what I don't get... there's maybe one or two posters who habitually make anti-black male comments here. Report them or ignore them if you don't like what they're saying.

Anwulika

All Star
Daps
It is already evident in the UK. Black women there are date out at far higher rates than black men, yet black women make among the least money, are jailed more often than other women, have among the highest child birth complications, are single mothers, etc. In other words, when there are enough ugly men willing to give black women a chance, black women are willing to cross over. Maybe the most ironic thing is that balck women have among the lowest societal outcomes when black men aren't even involved much with them. This implies black women are to blame for their issues --- not black men.

Anyone who's ever been to the UK would know that this is a lie.

EndDomination

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
But black men aren't signing up to majority bw forums solely to play the contrarian, which is what this thread is about
They do, LSA is full of "Black" male trolls :deadrose:
I got negged to Hell and back on that site for coming at some of the women who were caping for a White pedo singer :dead:

EndDomination

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Black Men dont hold IR dating conventions, Black Men dont write books on IR dating and Black Men dont have a site where they sit and talk about how much they hate Black Women while propping up any and all non Black Men in their place, if they want to date out idgaf just stop talking about us, stop focusing on what we do and go and find yourself a non Black Man and live your life like we dont exist its that simple.
:deadrose: thecoli.com

Anwulika

All Star
Daps
Some of you have such low self esteem of yourselves as BM that you can't comprehend nor accept that your racial counterpart wants you and only you. You have to pick at it and decide that its because white men don't want BW. A BW that only dates BM doesn't give a flying fukk that a white man don't want her. WTF is wrong with some of yall?

I don't know why they find it so difficult to believe that there are black women out there who find black men to be far more attractive than white men.

godkiller

"We are the Fury"
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This guy is always harassing me, I literally have no problems with bm and don't talk shyt about them, I was even dating a bm when I first started posting here but if you let him tell it all I do shyt on bm. :dead:

You're a bedwench who comments constantly on black conscious issues and says things about BM which a hypocrite bedwench should never say. You run away whenever I address this fact like your life depends on it. And again, why do you post here if you don't like sports, hip hop or the peoples associated with it? You're one of the swirlers OP is talking about.
:heh:

Ashley Banks

All I ever wanted was the world
Daps
You're a bedwench who comments constantly on black conscious issues and says things about BM which a hypocrite bedwench should never say. You run away whenever I address this fact like your life depends on it.
:heh:

If I cause such a huge problem then it shouldn't be too hard to get me banned then, right? So what are you waiting for? I don't bash bm because I have no reason to, you just don't like the fact that I'm not married to a black man so you're out to get me, let it go.

There are no rules on here that say you can only date bm to post here. I've said numerous times I don't have any problems with bm yet somehow you continuously find a reason to tag me into threads like this. Put me on ignore if I bother you so much, stop acting like a child.

godkiller

"We are the Fury"
Daps
Reppin
NULL
If I cause such a huge problem then it shouldn't be too hard to get me banned then, right? So what are you waiting for? I don't bash bm because I have no reason to, you just don't like the fact that I'm not married to a black man so you're out to get me, let it go.

There are no rules on here that say you can only date bm to post here. I've said numerous times I don't have any problems with bm yet somehow continuously find a reason to tag me into threads like this. Put me on ignore if I bother you so much, stop acting like a child.

Mods rarely ban people so that's why you're still here. Putting that aside, you're exactly a swirler OP is talking about. So why you're surprised I mention you is beyond me. You simply shouldn't be posting here as OP implies You're a troll: you have no interest in sports or hip hop, which is the reason the site exists. Hence again you and the rest of swirlers, LSAérs and black male haters shouldn't post here, and instead find a place you won't find posters like you bashing you. Like, say, any of the thousands of cac forums you won't have posters like me bashing you.

To address your constant "I don't have problems with BM", every swirler, LSAer and Black male haters say they don't -- and their actions say they are. You have a tendency, for example, to dap and support c00nery whilst running away from accountability. You're "saying" otherwise *means nothing*.

Anwulika

All Star
Daps
Black women in the UK date out at far higher rates than black men in the USA. That's not a lie at all.

That's not what you said in that post I quoted. Also, it makes no sense to compare these demographics together without considering any context. You either compare parallel to each nationality i.e. UK black men vs US black men or across genders within each nationality i.e. UK black men vs UK black women.

What you're trying to measure in this comparison is unclear.

Ashley Banks

All I ever wanted was the world
Daps
Mods rarely ban people so that's why you're still here. Putting that aside, you're exactly a swirler OP is talking about. So why you're surprised I mention you is beyond me. You simply shouldn't be posting here as OP implies since the only thing you do is troll. You have no interest in sports or hip hop. Hence again you and the rest of swirlers, LSAérs and black male haters shouldn't post here.

Every swirler, LSAer and Black male haters say they aren't any of the 3 -- and yet they still are. You're "saying" what they all do *means nothing*.

Lies. But If you feel like all I do is troll why do you still read my posts? It's so simple to put me on ignore, takes less than a minute. I honestly don't know why you haven't done it yet.

godkiller

"We are the Fury"
Daps
Reppin
NULL
That's not what you said in that post I quoted. Also, it makes no sense to compare these demographics together without considering any context. You either compare parallel to each nationality i.e. UK black men vs US black men or across genders within each nationality i.e. UK black men vs UK black women.

What you're trying to measure in this comparison is unclear.

I was talking about black American men on the forum not UK black men. I used the example of UK black women as a means to show that when white men--the UK having among the ugliest on Earth--are open to black women, black women date out. UK black women are genetically similar to US black women so the same patterns would exist if circumstances were changed.

godkiller

"We are the Fury"
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Lies. But If you feel like all I do is troll why do you still read my posts? It's so simple to put me on ignore, takes less than a minute. I honestly don't know why you haven't done it yet.

It's important to bash swirlers whenever possible. You're not special. You need to leave the forum and the more I harangue you the sooner you will.