To all the Swirlers,LSAers and Black Male haters.

acbjr22

110er Gang
Daps
So most the chicks on ur list are either not verified, known hoes, exoticals, washed up or old as hell.

The most beautiful blk women in the industry AND in real life are with blk dudes, Nia Long, Meghan Goode, Angela Bassett, Beyoncé, Kelly Rowland, Tabby Brown (although I think she could be bought at anytime:lolbron:), Gabrielle Union, Damn near all those old pretty bishes on RHOA:russ:

Stop this myth that only white dudes get the best. At this point blk dudes checking for white dudes more than blk girls are...get a grip! :mjlol:

Sanna Lathan is/was dating a white music exec...Steve Rifkind

Regina King went so far as to encourage/demand that other black women date white men
Regina King to Black Women: 'Date Outside Your Race

Beyonce did try to get it in with JT

Beyonce & Justin Timberlake Kiss At Party?

Kelly Rowland was fukkin an old white man
PICS: Kelly Rowland & Her Mystery Man Roll To Miami Art Basel?
3cdd4289.jpg

K.D. Aubert is black. She's not a biracial or nothing like that. She's black.

And how could I forget about Janet fukkin Jackson too lol

All these black women have spread their legs for white men. Face reality

OVER

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
GA
There are 4 of them but they're so notorious on here and the rational women posters let them cook so long it's a bad look for all. I've seen one who only posts in swirling/colorism threads and she has repeated that what happens between cops and unarmed black male victims is not her problem, it's between the cops and black men. She should've been flat out IP banned for that I don't care how hurt she is.

⠝⠕⠏⠑

Veteran
Daps

Regina King went so far as to encourage/demand that other black women date white men

3cdd4289.jpg

That list gets shorter and shorter and u STILL including media speculation. And ain't Kelly and Regina married to regular blk dudes?!

Lmao! These insecurities existing in ur heads and Roddy said white men get all the most beautiful best looking black women. Something is wrong if u believe that.

acbjr22

110er Gang
Daps
That list gets shorter and shorter and u STILL including media speculation. And ain't Kelly and Regina married to regular blk dudes?!

Lmao! These insecurities existing in ur heads and Roddy said white men get all the most beautiful best looking black women. Something is wrong if u believe that.

The list got longer lol. You tried to deflect and argue that some of the women I listed did not date white men when in fact they did. Beyonce wanted JT, unfortunately for her he wanted Brittney Spears. That's words out of her own mouth.

it don't matter if they married black dudes eventually. They were still fukked and discarded by white men. That goes to the earlier point that if white men had chose them they wouldn't be with black men. There is nothing wrong or insecure about that. Black women are the insecure ones that crave white male validation and acceptance, i'm just pointing it out.

⠝⠕⠏⠑

Veteran
Daps
The list got longer lol. You tried to deflect and argue that some of the women I listed did not date white men when in fact they did. Beyonce wanted JT, unfortunately for her he wanted Brittney Spears. That's words out of her own mouth.

it don't matter if they married black dudes eventually. They were still fukked and discarded by white men. That goes to the earlier point that if white men had chose them they wouldn't be with black men. There is nothing wrong or insecure about that. Black women are the insecure ones that crave white male validation and acceptance, i'm just pointing it out.
Lmao! U literally taking teenage celebrity shyt and turning it into the best looking blk women want white men. Ya'll are pathetic. Meanwhile a handful of blk chicks dating white dudes gets projected wholesale onto ur entire race. THAT's insecurity dear.
And adding Janet and a Beyoncé kiss when most successful beautiful blk female celebrities are with blk mates is ridiculous.
Now compare to their blk male counterparts...u see how silly this shyt looks. If u really got that much of an issue with swirling then call it out for everybody.
Otherwise this just looks nuts:mjlol:

acbjr22

110er Gang
Daps
Lmao! U literally taking teenage celebrity shyt and turning it into the best looking blk women want white men. Ya'll are pathetic. Meanwhile a handful of blk chicks dating white dudes gets projected wholesale onto ur entire race. THAT's insecurity dear.
And adding Janet and a Beyoncé kiss when most successful beautiful blk female celebrities are with blk mates is ridiculous.
Now compare to their blk male counterparts...u see how silly this shyt looks. If u really got that much of an issue with swirling then call it out for everybody.
Otherwise this just looks nuts:mjlol:

did I mention Tyra Banks?
Did I mention Jasmine Tookes
or Jordan Dunn?
Black Supermodels love white men.

Lets go to black female athletes. They love white men too. You mean like Serena Williams, Venus Williams, Simone Biles, Sloane Stephens, Gabby Douglas....

I'll stop

godkiller

"We are the Fury"
Daps
Reppin
NULL
For the record.......

Interracial marriage: Who is ‘marrying out’?

Looking beyond newlyweds, 6.3% of all marriages were between spouses of different races in 2013, up from less than 1% in 1970.

Some racial groups are more likely to intermarry than others. Of the 3.6 million adults who got married in 2013, 58% of American Indians, 28% of Asians, 19% of blacks and 7% of whites have a spouse whose race was different from their own.

The overall numbers mask significant gender gaps within some racial groups. Among blacks, men are much more likely than women to marry someone of a different race. Fully a quarter of black men who got married in 2013 married someone who was not black. Only 12% of black women married outside of their race.

Means nothing. The numbers amount to about 1 more black man dating out more than black women who date out. The numbers above also don't adjust for the number of black women who have bedwench thirst and the sheer number of cacs who reject them. Normally the prettiest bedwenches marry IR every year; the rest just wait forever.

⠝⠕⠏⠑

Veteran
Daps
:comeon:
or Jordan Dunn?

Lets go to black female athletes. They love white men too. You mean like Serena Williams, Venus Williams, Simone Biles, Sloane Stephens, Gabby Douglas....

I'll stop
Lmao! This is fun! We went from most beautiful like Roddy was claiming to athletes!
Now do blk male celebrities!
...:comeon:Or would this long ass list be "bashing"?:comeon:

:comeon::russ:And pls be sure to include athletes. Blk women barely scratch the surface when it comes to the c00ning Olympics.
:mjlol:

godkiller

"We are the Fury"
Daps
Reppin
NULL
or Jordan Dunn?

I'll stop

The information in this post is something I never considered. But it's so informative.
:ohhh:
Under scrutiny, virtually every successful black female athlete dates out her race (particularly with cacs). This isn't true of black male athletes. Hence the assertion black women are more loyal than black men is a lie.

That is, when black women are rich (I.e. the black female athlete examples you give) possess or another society-bending characteristic like beauty (i.e. Tyra Banks and Jordan Dunn, both single bedwench mothers), black women's options increase and they show their bedwench preference. Rich black women's romantic choices are in sharp contrast to the over 100k black men where over 80% marry black women. What does this mean?

:shaq:

It means there is yet more evidence supporting the OKCupid study conclusion's--and through it the Coli's--that black women are disloyal and choose white men when given the opportunity. Any Pew "stats" like @Aswad 'swhich present otherwise are incomplete lies like QB completion rate.

:mjgrin:

@Booksnrain

godkiller

"We are the Fury"
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:comeon:
Lmao! This is fun! We went from most beautiful like Roddy was claiming to athletes!
Now do blk male celebrities!
...:comeon:Or would this long ass list be "bashing"?:comeon:

:comeon::russ:And pls be sure to include athletes. Blk women barely scratch the surface when it comes to the c00ning Olympics.
:mjlol:

Let's do a comparison between whom black males with high society traits marry vs. whom black women with high society traits marry:
Black men who make over 100k, most top black athletes in NFL and NBA, etc marry black women the vast majority of the time.

On the other hand, the existing evidence suggests the opposite conclusion.This is to say that black women with high society traits: women who make over 100k; the top 10% black women when it comes to appearance; black female models; black female athletes, etc overwhelmingly marry out their race at a far higher rate than black men with high society traits.

There is even a researcher who writes that black females over 100k make up the half or more black females in IR marriages, with the consistent case being that black females make significantly more money (read:give money to cacs in an exchange) than the cacs that run through them. When we take black female athletes, black femals, etc and analyze them to see if the researcher is right (I.e. Tyra Banks, Jordan Dunn, Serena Williams, Venus Williams, etc), we see that all the aforementioned high society trait black females are indeed spending their money on cacs that make far less than they do, are overwhelmingly dating out, and single mothers.

:mjpls:

godkiller

"We are the Fury"
Daps
Reppin
NULL

3cdd4289.jpg

Holy shyt, every celebrity black woman a bedwench. Beyonce only married Jay Z because Justin Timerlake rejected her and Jay Z the richest man she could get. Kelly Rowlnd could only get an old white man so she went to black men. Janet Jackson is a content single mother to a sandcac who was never going to be with any old black woman over beautiful Arab and white woman.

The OKCupid study is right. Black women prefer non black men but usuallg can't compete with white and other women, so black women settle for black men. :mjpls:

William F. Russell

11x Champion; 5x MVP; 1st Black Coach
Supporter
Daps
The information in this post is something I never considered. But it's so informative.
:ohhh:
Under scrutiny, virtually every successful black female athlete dates out her race (particularly with cacs). This isn't true of black male athletes. Hence the assertion black women are more loyal than black men is a lie.

That is, when black women are rich (I.e. the black female athlete examples you give) possess or another society-bending characteristic like beauty (i.e. Tyra Banks and Jordan Dunn, both single bedwench mothers), black women's options increase and they show their bedwench preference. Rich black women's romantic choices are in sharp contrast to the over 100k black men where over 80% marry black women. What does this mean?

:shaq:

It means there is yet more evidence supporting the OKCupid study conclusion's--and through it the Coli's--that black women are disloyal and choose white men when given the opportunity. Any Pew "stats" like @Aswad 'swhich present otherwise are incomplete lies like QB completion rate.

:mjgrin:

@Booksnrain

giphy.gif
@Booksnrain

Prince Mongo

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Ashlar Hall, Memphis
Lmao! U literally taking teenage celebrity shyt and turning it into the best looking blk women want white men. Ya'll are pathetic.
Swear to God. nikka bringing up tabloid magazine articles from the early 2000's as proof that black women desire white men more. It's like these nikkas want to believe any disparaging thing they hear about black men, and cherry pick shyt that aligns their self defeating thoughts. nikkas might as well be asexual if they believe that all black women naturally have some type of discord with them

Prince Mongo

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Ashlar Hall, Memphis
Holy shyt, every celebrity black woman a bedwench. Beyonce only married Jay Z because Justin Timerlake rejected her and Jay Z the richest man she could get. Kelly Rowlnd could only get an old white man so she went to black men. Janet Jackson is a content single mother to a sandcac who was never going to be with any old black woman over beautiful Arab and white woman.

The OKCupid study is right. Black women prefer non black men but usuallg can't compete with white and other women, so black women settle for black men. :mjpls:
Kill yourself if you believe this shyt. Loser ass shyt. If you believe that a white boy is more sexuallly desirable to women than you as a black man, you might as well be asexual