To all the Swirlers,LSAers and Black Male haters.

BaggerofTea

Veteran
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
You're a c00n fakkit that has no business calling anyone anything for saying they don't want swirlers, LSA''ers or black male haters in their midst. You have no logic in any way saying that "black men hate black women" and "black men date out more". Oh really? Then what explains the lack of black men worshipping cacs on Youtube, making websites worshipping cacs, etc. You can't answer that question. You need to shut the fukk up or get negged. :dame:

nikkas writing dissertations and still can't present a sound logical argument.

The only go to is screaming about youtube and tumblr like they represent even 5 percent of black women

godkiller

"We are the Fury"
Daps
Reppin
NULL
But here's the deal.....we'll never know that, now will we? :sas1:

Projection much:sas2:

It is already evident in the UK. Black women there are date out at far higher rates than black men, yet black women make among the least money, are jailed more often than other women, have among the highest child birth complications, are single mothers, etc. In other words, when there are enough ugly men willing to give black women a chance, black women are willing to cross over. Maybe the most ironic thing is that balck women have among the lowest societal outcomes when black men aren't even involved much with them. This implies black women are to blame for their issues --- not black men.

George's Dilemma

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Bruh, the bulk of interracial posts on Social Media are BW/WM. The most popular YouTube IR channels tend to be BW/WM channels & if you read the comments sections It's nothing but BW watching these videos. :dead:

Thats social media though and not an accurate depiction of the reality on the ground. Much like the mythical 6 figgy cert having Coli n!ggy. Here's a test though. Ask yourself whether you see more Black men with white women or Black women with white men when you're out and about? Might as well be a rhetorical question too.

godkiller

"We are the Fury"
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Why do you keep making up fake ass scenarios

This is not a fake ass scenario. Studies since the 1950s to 2015 record the same result from white men every time: white men find black women least attractive. The fact you keep saying otherwise and trolling the thread with unsubstantiated statements and opinions that have already been refuted is enough to say you shouldn't be allowed to post in this thread. @Barnett114 Please ban this fool

Sindicated

Knowledge is the Greatest gift
Daps
Reppin
opus dei
Had to throw ashy in there eh? :skip:
10661-fc174e71abeee07248d1e5459201a005.jpg

Lifejennings

Superstar
Daps
Convenient cliche.
Being a sucka won't help you. Stop being biased TOWARD those who are biased against you and toward THEMSELVES.
Science has proven women have an implicit in-group bias. A lot stronger than men. I imagine this to be exaggerated in the black community, to the point of black women (some, prominent) collaborating with white men and women to maintain a type of middleman status (with victim clause, gender-based). Yet you still try to take the moral high road. It doesn't benefit you. :scust:
Women are not automatically good people. They are flawed human beings like us. Our flaws are the subject of public ridicule. Their flaws are pointed back at us... then nikkas resort to "but you a man you supposed to..."
What type of rigged game are you playing in life? :mjlol:
My wife is white.
What do you gain from these discussions?

godkiller

"We are the Fury"
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Thats social media though and not an accurate depiction of the reality on the ground. Much like the mythical 6 figgy cert having Coli n!ggy. Here's a test though. Ask yourself whether you see more Black men with white women or Black women with white men when you're out and about? Might as well be a rhetorical question too.

Social media reflects what scientific studies with a combined 1000s of participants say. For your to dismiss scientific study, social media, and everything else because they don't agree with your view or because someone on the Coli said it is ludicrously stupid. To dismiss science, its corroborations and anecdotes, on a whim is akin to trolling yje yjread. Everyone knows the Coli cert thing is a joke Studies, social media, etc which real phenomenon and reinforce each other is "no joke". The fact you can't distinguish jokes from substantiated fact is disturbing.

godkiller

"We are the Fury"
Daps
Reppin
NULL
What do you gain from these discussions?

Your quoted posts have nothing to do with what OP is saying. The answers as to what one gets from OP is self-evident. There is no reason swirlers, LSAers and black male haters need to continue trolling the Coli. Simple go away and go to cac forums.

Ashley Banks

All I ever wanted was the world
Daps
This is a great point. Swilers, LSAérs and black man haters should go to white male forums, get reduced to the apes they are, and leave black male oriented forums like the Coli alone. To this day I have no idea why @Ashley Banks posts here. She has no interest in sports or hip hop. Why won't she go away?

Since when don't I have interest in hip hop? If you want me gone then ask the mods to ban me or put me on ignore. Some of you adult men act like children "I don't like you so you can't post here :mad:".

ShadowBroker

Born of the Night
Daps
Reppin
KIC 8462852
Some of you have such low self esteem of yourselves as BM that you can't comprehend nor accept that your racial counterpart wants you and only you. You have to pick at it and decide that its because white men don't want BW. A BW that only dates BM doesn't give a flying fukk that a white man don't want her. WTF is wrong with some of yall?

satam55

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW Metroplex
Bruh, the bulk of interracial posts on Social Media are BW/WM. The most popular YouTube IR channels tend to be BW/WM channels & if you read the comments sections It's nothing but BW watching these videos. :dead:

:comeon: That completely ties into what I said in my 1st post in this thread & what others have said in this thread.

George's Dilemma

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Social media reflects what scientific studies with a combined 1000s of participants say. For your to dismiss scientific study, social media, and everything else because they don't agree with your view or because someone on the Coli said it is ludicrously stupid. To dismiss science, its corroborations and anecdotes, on a whim is akin to trolling yje yjread. Everyone knows the Coli cert thing is a joke Studies, social media, etc which real phenomenon and reinforce each other is "no joke". The fact you can't distinguish jokes from substantiated fact is disturbing.

Answer the question though, do you see more Black men with white women or Black women with white men when you're out and about? In additional question, when you see mothers with multiple beige children, are the mothers typically white or Black?