To all the Swirlers,LSAers and Black Male haters.

William F. Russell

11x Champion; 5x MVP; 1st Black Coach
Supporter
Daps
This thread got derailed so quickly and so badly.

@Linsky Between simps and the Sisterhood Defense Force, you never had a chance at getting a legitimate answer to your question.

If I had to take a guess, I'd say that swirlers/black male haters are fueled by what they "hate." Once you take away that fuel, you take away their reason to hate and, consequently, they're exposed as having no clear purpose in life.

Biscayne

Ocean air
Daps
Reppin
Cruisin’
A lot of these simps like to think it's just social media like that doesn't allow these women to express their true feelings about black men anonymously.. They use the same talking points as white supremacist. I noticed LSA using the term heboons and guttersnipes lately and nobody checks them. If a poster here used similar terms to describe black women they would get negged and :camby:

Black Women really use those terms over there?

:picard:

Those women sound like Klansmen.

godkiller

"We are the Fury"
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Kill yourself if you believe this shyt. Loser ass shyt. If you believe that a white boy is more sexuallly desirable to women than you as a black man, you might as well be asexual
The only person contemplating suicide over what some bytch do is you.
Stay mad fukkboi :mjlol:

What I say about black female celebrities is the logical conclusion from evidence. The question isn't of "sexual desirability", you dumb fakkit, but of desirability. Black women desire cacs more. Kill yourself in you don't like it.
:pacspit:

I can date non-black girls at will
:mjpls:

BocaRear

The World Is My Country, To Do Good Is My Religion
Daps
So the myth of the faithful black female is still being perpetuated

All you need to look at is the black female response to Rihanna dating that white guy to see how black women really feel about interracial dating. Truth is most black women don't get the opportunity to date out like they want to, that's why they see shyt like Serena Williams marriage to some poverty Reddit CAC as a victory.

godkiller

"We are the Fury"
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Black Women really use those terms over there?

:picard:

Those women sound like Klansmen.

They do that and worse.

1) LSA alternates between calling black men rapists, gays and thugs. Only yesterday LSA called black men rapists on account of some ridiculous, fake, unpublished (read: has no scientifkc validity) "study" done by a warped black feminist group that calls anything from cat-calling to walking near a black woman "rape".

Accordingingly then, as LSA white supremacists like mystikspiral and @WHIPPEDCream claim, black men are "rapists".
:mjlol::mjpls:

2) LSA posters twist the word "mammy", which originally refers to a black slave women serving cac slavemasters as bedwenches and caretakers, to mean black women who date black men. It's perverse and absurd.
:hhh::mjpls:

3) LSA openly allows white supremacists male posters to proliferate the forum while banning any man who isn't one.

:mjpls:

There are more racist terms LSA used for black men; I just can't remember them. What's clear though is that many black women--maybe the average black woman--is in fact a white supremacist. Black men should hence be wary of black women and be aware that everything black women say is basically selfish and driven by base c00nery.

Last edited:

George's Dilemma

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Means nothing. The numbers amount to about 1 more black man dating out more than black women who date out. The numbers above also don't adjust for the number of black women who have bedwench thirst and the sheer number of cacs who reject them. Normally the prettiest bedwenches marry IR every year; the rest just wait forever.

I have to ask, are you in the U.S., and how often are you around Black women? I'm just curious.

George's Dilemma

Banned
Supporter
Daps
None of the above matter and have no bearing on the facts. Next.

Oh I think it does. I say that because anybody who has spent significant enough time around Black women in the U.S. knows the far majority are not into pink penises. Black women by and large prefer Black men and not because white men find them the least desirable among other demographics. What you posit lacks absolutely no resemblance to what's happening on the ground and isn't supported by statistics either. I'm seeing more Black women with white men as of late, but it's still very few and far in between. I see quite a few Black men with white women though. I see quite white mothers with beige children. On the opposite end I couldn't tell you the last time I saw a Black woman with beige children.

Which means a few possibilities that I can think of. One, you're not in the U.S.. Two, you're in the U.S. but haven't had much success with Black women. Three, some sister did you bad, real bad cuz you're damn near delusional if you're not trolling. You might be the Black Elliot Rodger breh. Your argument is similar to that of Black men who say Black women only date thugs or athletes when there's a ton of decent single Black women who would really give them some play. Dudes like you are why the old saying goes when you point a finger at someone three other fingers are pointing back at you. Need to look in the mirror breh.

godkiller

"We are the Fury"
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Oh I think it does. I say that because anybody who has spent significant enough time around Black women in the U.S. knows the far majority are not into pink penises. Black women by and large prefer Black men and not because white men find them the least desirable among other demographics. What you posit lacks absolutely no resemblance to what's happening on the ground and isn't supported by statistics either. I'm seeing more Black women with white men as of late, but it's still very few and far in between. I see quite a few Black men with white women though. I see quite white mothers with beige children. On the opposite end I couldn't tell you the last time I saw a Black woman with beige children.

Which means a few possibilities that I can think of. One, you're not in the U.S.. Two, you're in the U.S. but haven't had much success with Black women. Three, some sister did you bad, real bad cuz you're damn near delusional if you're not trolling. You might be the Black Elliot Rodger breh. Your argument is similar to that of Black men who say Black women only date thugs or athletes when there's a ton of decent single Black women who would really give them some play. Dudes like you are why the old saying goes when you point a finger at someone three other fingers are pointing back at you. Need to look in the mirror breh.

Like I said, none of your questions matter. Only the evidence and conclusions do. The analyses,studies, etc are of black American and there are black american men all over agreeing. Don't reply to me with fallacy or emotional BS again.

George's Dilemma

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Like I said, none of your questions matter. Only the evidence and conclusions do. The analyses,studies, etc are of black American and there are black american men all over agreeing. Don't reply to me with fallacy or emotional BS again.

You haven't posted any of your "studies" :mjlol:, or "data" from any "experts" yet. :pachaha:Where's your credible evidence? I'll wait.

PartyHeart

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Swear to God. nikka bringing up tabloid magazine articles from the early 2000's as proof that black women desire white men more. It's like these nikkas want to believe any disparaging thing they hear about black men, and cherry pick shyt that aligns their self defeating thoughts. nikkas might as well be asexual if they believe that all black women naturally have some type of discord with them

Its definitely a self esteem issue with these guys. And reinforcing how inferior they think Black women are boosts their self esteem a bit since they find themselves competing with us.

They'd rather believe Black women would be dating white men if we "had the chance" but are just being rejected wholesale because of how inferior and undesirable we are, instead of believing Black women simply desire Black men above all else...something studies, statistics, and anecdotal evidence back up.