TO ALL THE SPACE DENIERS.......

xCivicx

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atl
No. First thing first.

See the post before this one.. here -> linky " TO ALL THE SPACE DENIERS....... "

If you have already I will answer that
Another deflection

I asked you about the coriolis effect on the previous page

This is now the 4th time that you ignored that and deflected

I never said I was going to give you numbers

I said that clouds and water particles ALSO delay the signal

There was not delay when nixon called the moon

xCivicx

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atl
:dahell:

Wait hold up so the Earth is a flat circle with no edge?

Ok moving on

If u were to sit on a beach and watch the Sun set, your senses would tell you the sun went down into the water and the moon came up from the water or otherwise magically appeared in the sky. I guess that's true too since my senses say so.
Wait hold up so space is an infinite nothingness with no edge?? :dahell:

If you watched a person walk down a long enough hallway, they get smaller

I guess that means you can shrink people with your eyes huh?

CouldntBeMeTho

Gul DuCat
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Dog Shooting Squad Of Islamabad
It seems like you don't understand what I'm saying

The parallax with respect to ALL constellations has remained relatively the same over millienia, even though we're supposedly trillions of miles away from the position that we were centuries ago

The angles should be varying WILDLY from DAY TO DAY

But they don't
The stars we see in the night sky are relatively close to us. And move WITH us through the Galaxy. You're not looking at stars opposite the milkyway. Over time the constellations do change, it just takes a long time.

We're talking hundreds of light years away, which is nothing compared to the Galaxy.

xCivicx

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atl
/sigh

Radio waves dont travel though our atmosphere at the speed of light so there should have AT LEAST been a delay both when the signal "left the atmosphere:mjlol:" then "came back:mjlol:"

Pilots actually dont have to adjust for the curvature of the earth. Gyroscopes keep planes parallel to the ground. They do not and cannot prove the shape of the earth in any way

Just like bridge builders dont have to adjust for the curvature of the earth

Just like railroad track constructors dont have to adjust for the curvature of the earth

You definitely did not understand that question. When you do you'll probably be embarrassed by your previous posts

You should look up the definition of the coriolis effect. Its something that your science priests invented

According to this effect, once a person leaves the actual ground of earth, that person is no longer moving at the same rate of speed of the earth. This INCLUDES THE ATMOSPHERE. According to yall it moves independently of the earths rotation. So I repeat that question about the helicopter

The law of the conservation of momentum has absolutely nothing to do with what I asked smh

Therea a lot that you've already admitted to not understanding about my questions so you should probably chill with the arrogance

I'll also ask the stars and satellites question again since you didnt answer it

2:38pm

Your previous post before this was last night ~9

So again, please answer my question @ABC123

null

Daps
Reppin
UK, DE, GY, DMV
Another deflection

I asked you about the coriolis effect on the previous page

This is now the 4th time that you ignored that and deflected

I never said I was going to give you numbers

I said that clouds and water particles ALSO delay the signal

There was not delay when nixon called the moon

Deflected, ignored or whatever. You have my permission to call it whatever you want.

You will answer this first rebuttal of your point about Nixon to its conclusion if you want me to pay attention to you.

I am asking you to be specific about Nixon's call. I want the rational and details of your claim.

After that I will go through each of your points one by one.

Just make a list in a reply of all your open points. :ufdup:Just don't forget to put Nixon at the top.

JQ Legend

Veteran
Daps
It's not an insult

It's the truth

It's a legitimate stupid question

You ask "why doesn't someone fall off the side of the flat earth" but I have stated MULTIPLE TIMES in MULTIPLE THREADS that space is not a real thing that one can enter and leave at will

So you saying "why don't you fall off into space" is you mentally placing a random flat piece of land into the HELIOCENTRIC MODEL of our reality, in which space is a real thing

Once again, there's no space, so there's nothing to "fall off off"

There are outer bounds of our plane that no one has gone past

Is that clear enough?

Also, I just answered your east/west question

You actually didn't tho

My senses tells me every single thing that is flat has an edge, why is the Earth the one thing that has no edge?

And for you to fly in circles to get from point A to point B is just :snoop:

You're using circles to discredit something that is round :dwillhuh:

If there is no edge to fall off, fine why is there no wall or some sort of boundary where it is the end?

Name something flat that doesn't have an edge without saying "earth".

xCivicx

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atl
The stars we see in the night sky are relatively close to us. And move WITH us through the Galaxy. You're not looking at stars opposite the milkyway. Over time the constellations do change, it just takes a long time.

We're talking hundreds of light years away, which is nothing compared to the Galaxy.
I already answered this in this thread

CouldntBeMeTho

Gul DuCat
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
You just proved that you flew in a circle

That actually has no bearing on whether the earth is a sphere or not btw

Like I JUST said smh

ONCE AGAIN, the compass ALWAYS points to magnetic center
The mental gymnastics you have to go through is amazing. Compasses do not take you in circles and that can be verified by doing a simple experiment.

xCivicx

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atl
Deflected, ignored or whatever. You have my permission to call it whatever you want.

You will answer this first rebuttal of your point about Nixon to its conclusion if you want me to pay attention to you.

I am asking you to be specific about Nixon's call. I want the rational and details of your claim.

After that I will go through each of your points one by one.

Just make a list in a reply of all your open points. :ufdup:Just don't forget to put Nixon at the top.
Cool

Thank you for conceding

CouldntBeMeTho

Gul DuCat
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
I already answered this in this thread
No you said a bunch of nonsense. Vectors and parallax are meaningless. The stars travel WITH is thru the Galaxy and are all close by. If the constellations were made up of stars from the opposite side of the Galaxy they would vary widely over short time periods. But that's not the case.

null

Daps
Reppin
UK, DE, GY, DMV
2:38pm

Your previous post before this was last night ~9

So again, please answer my question @ABC123

lVa4XH9.png

xCivicx

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atl
You actually didn't tho

My senses tells me every single thing that is flat has an edge, why is the Earth the one thing that has no edge?

And for you to fly in circles to get from point A to point B is just :snoop:

You're using circles to discredit something that is round :dwillhuh:

If there is no edge to fall off, fine why is there no wall or some sort of boundary where it is the end?

Name something flat that doesn't have an edge without saying "earth".
Yes I did

Your senses tell you that space has an edge? Where's the edge of space??

A circle is round

What you mean to say is a "SPHERE"

There is a wall

It's called the antarctic circle

Again, instead of trying to imagine and fantasize about what you think I'm thinking, just ask me smh

You'll save yourself a lot of silly statements that way