TO ALL THE SPACE DENIERS.......

JQ Legend

Veteran
Daps
I don't have a problem with flat earthers

I respect the fact they think outside the box

My question is didn't u come to the same conclusions you came to by trusting someone else's info?

And if the Earth is flat why are there no documented accounts in history of someone falling off the edge of the earth? :jbhmm:

Or better yet why has not one single human being been to the edge of the earth to begin with?

And what's on the other side of the edge of the earth? :jbhmm:

null

Daps
Reppin
UK, DE, GY, DMV
Sorry but as I said before I've learned all this in high school and college and its gibberish

Rotational mechanics have nothing to do with what I'm speaking on

I'm talking about VECTORS

The VECTORS of the constellations arent parallel to the VECTOR that out galaxy is moving along

Meaning we're supposed to be moving in one direction and the constellations are supposed to be moving in a slightly different direction

By way of this "scientific fact" of heliocentrism, the parallax with respect to each constellations should vary from night to night

Its literally impossible for humans to have been viewing the exact same constellations for 1000s of years

And as a side note, I think it's pretty sad how yall repeat this fantastical science fiction-style rhetoric with such arrogance then show cgi pictures to try and support your claims(none of which you have personally proven, all of which you have been told to repeat)

And "youd imagine" that all the constellations that we see in the sky are tied to a galaxy supercluster huh?

But according to your science priests, even those galaxy supercluster are either expanding away from each other around a fixed point or pulling themselves all together around a fixed point, which STILL wouldnt explain the constellations because on order for objects to expand or contract to a certain point, all angles involved have to add up to 360 degrees, making it even MORE impossible that the constellations are moving in parallel to us smh

Yes all of the ones that we were able to see a few thousand years ago.
I already said that there is movement but the movement is very small.
Two examples.

1. The North Star was not true North when the pyramid of Giza was built. It is now.

2. The Andromeda Galaxy and the Milky Way are being pulled towards each other and the change in relative positions of the two is visible.
On this second point. Given that you don't like "CGI" images what proof would you like?

Also:

3. Do you consider red-shift as proof of movement ? If not why is it observed?

ReadOneBookAWeek

Smoking on a Cac Pack
Daps
Didn't pass just confirm that "outerspace" is made of mostly water? The Bible told us that thousands of years ago, "the firmaments".

I was skeptical at first but I do believe that the flat Earth theory has certain truths to it.

xCivicx

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atl
Are you sure you studied physics ?

Atmospheric effects on the speed of light are insignificant.
Light traveling through Earth's atmosphere moves almost as fast as light in a vacuum, while light passing through a diamond is slowed to less than half that speed. Still, it travels through the gem at over 277 million mph (almost 124,000 km/s) — not a speed to scoff at.Mar 6, 2018
space.com. So that's a time of 3 seconds. If you read physics you would know that a portion of the originating signal bounced back within the very same object that it was transmitted from. No one said that the originating signal transferred the returned messages. In actuality however some of the originating signal did bounce back. That's called scattering. Scattering - Wikipedia.

Bridge builders do adjust for the curvature of the Earth.
"Because of the height of the towers (693 ft or 211 m) and their distance from each other (4,260 ft or 1,298 m), the curvature of the Earth's surface had to be taken into account when designing the bridge."
Verrazzano-Narrows Bridge - Wikipedia

http://www.slac.stanford.edu/econf/C06092511/presents/TU004_PPT.PDF
Why do bridge designs account for the Earth's curvature?

3. "When you do you'll probably be embarrassed by your previous posts"
Spoken like a true academic.

4. "According to yall it moves independently of the earths rotation"
Not as a body, and not according to me.
When it does in localised sections you can feel it "blowing".

5. There was one question which you posed with your usual adroitness which made as much sense as FE theory.t.

Now go through the above point by point and refute them.
Unlike you I have said nothing about my qualifications. I didn't study physics at Uni but I did before and after Uni and I went to a top 10 school in the world.

Give me some structured answers directly to all examples in my post or that will be that. I have work to do and am not going to take the time out to teach if you show that you are not serious and structured.

As a last thought do remember, with the focus of the site in mind, that others have to live with the reflected glory (or otherwise) of your statements and intellect.
Smh again

First of all, I've answered every single point that you've made directly so I'm not sure what the catty remark was about. I can literally go all day

1. Nixon responded and reacted as if the signal received was the same as the signal sent out

It takes more time to communicate with a reporter in europe than it took for Nixon to send and receive a "radio wave signal" from outer space

Not only that, water particles in the clouds above us FURTHER SLOW DOWN RADIO WAVES

Yet they traveled 200,000+ miles almost instantly to the moon and returned

I'm a little shocked that you're doubling down on this while claiming to know what you're talking about

2. Earth Curvature Calculator - Calculate the curve you should see
This is a curvature calculator

The 2 verazano bridge suspension towers are .81 miles away from each other

Put that into the earth curvature calculator and that equates to about a half foot drop off of height from 1 tower to the other

Yet the only thing I see ANYWHERE about the difference between the 2 towers focuses on a ~2 inch separation of the tops of both towers from their bases

4. You keep showing that you have no idea what you're talking about, yet you keep doubling down on your arrogant ignorance

It's ok to be wrong once in a while champ. There's nothing wrong with being humble

Co·ri·o·lis ef·fect
/ˌkôrēˈōləs iˌfekt/
noun
Physics
noun: Coriolis effect; noun: Coriolis force; plural noun: Coriolis forces
  1. an effect whereby a mass moving in a rotating system experiences a force (the Coriolis force ) acting perpendicular to the direction of motion and to the axis of rotation. On the earth, the effect tends to deflect moving objects to the right in the northern hemisphere and to the left in the southern and is important in the formation of cyclonic weather systems.

Coriolis force
In physics, the Coriolis force is an inertial force that seems to act on objects that are in motion within a frame of reference that rotates with respect to an inertial frame. In a reference frame with clockwise rotation, the force acts to the left of the motion of the object. Wikipedia
Coriolis force - Wikipedia

This is heliocentric scientific "fact", independent of whether you choose to believe it or not. You're arguing IN FAVOR of heliocentrism so you're arguing in favor of these facts that you apparently aware of smh

But please respond because I can keep going

Please focus on the coriolis affect and how radio waves magically move faster to the moon than to the middle east

xCivicx

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atl

My question is didn't u come to the same conclusions you came to by trusting someone else's info?

And if the Earth is flat why are there no documented accounts in history of someone falling off the edge of the earth? :jbhmm:

Or better yet why has not one single human being been to the edge of the earth to begin with?

Completely incorrect

I came to the conclusions that I did because I my own SENSES, not from anyone telling me anything

xCivicx

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atl
Yes all of the ones that we were able to see a few thousand years ago.
I already said that there is movement but the movement is very small.
Two examples.

1. The North Star was not true North when the pyramid of Giza was built. It is now.

2. The Andromeda Galaxy and the Milky Way are being pulled towards each other and the change in relative positions of the two is visible.
On this second point. Given that you don't like "CGI" images what proof would you like?

Also:

3. Do you consider red-shift as proof of movement ? If not why is it observed?
You keep talking around my statements

But you think you're making sense

ONCE AGAIN, THE PARALLAX WITH RESPECT TO THE CONSTELLATIONS SHOULD VARY WILDLY OVER THE COURSE OF HUMAN HISTORY

IT HAS NOT

Focus on what I said and respond to it instead of deflecting please and thanks

1. Conjecture

2. Maybe you're finally understanding that you're arguing for things that you lack the capacity to prove IN ANY WAY

3. Who has observed "red shift"?? Have you?? Post your observations here please and thanks

Raid

Get money and waste it
Daps
Reppin
Mall runners (FDMG)

In my opinion the sole existence of airplanes is enough to discredit flat earth.....
:mjlol:

null

Daps
Reppin
UK, DE, GY, DMV
Smh again

First of all, I've answered every single point that you've made directly so I'm not sure what the catty remark was about. I can literally go all day

1. Nixon responded and reacted as if the signal received was the same as the signal sent out

It takes more time to communicate with a reporter in europe than it took for Nixon to send and receive a "radio wave signal" from outer space

Not only that, water particles in the clouds above us FURTHER SLOW DOWN RADIO WAVES

Yet they traveled 200,000+ miles almost instantly to the moon and returned

I'm a little shocked that you're doubling down on this while claiming to know what you're talking about

2. Earth Curvature Calculator - Calculate the curve you should see
This is a curvature calculator

The 2 verazano bridge suspension towers are .81 miles away from each other

Put that into the earth curvature calculator and that equates to about a half foot drop off of height from 1 tower to the other

Yet the only thing I see ANYWHERE about the difference between the 2 towers focuses on a ~2 inch separation of the tops of both towers from their bases

4. You keep showing that you have no idea what you're talking about, yet you keep doubling down on your arrogant ignorance

It's ok to be wrong once in a while champ. There's nothing wrong with being humble

Coriolis force - Wikipedia

This is heliocentric scientific "fact", independent of whether you choose to believe it or not. You're arguing IN FAVOR of heliocentrism so you're arguing in favor of these facts that you apparently aware of smh

But please respond because I can keep going

Please focus on the coriolis affect and how radio waves magically move faster to the moon than to the middle east

Stop slapping your head.

Like a bag of cats but we can do this piece by piece..

What does "Nixon responded and reacted as if the signal received was the same as the signal sent out" mean.

How long did the signal take?

Clouds have a greater effect than diamonds ? Really? So give me some numbers.

JQ Legend

Veteran
Daps
In my opinion the sole existence of airplanes is enough to discredit flat earth.....
:mjlol:

I was dead ass bout to say why can u technically fly east or west to get to the same location?

You just choose whichever is closer

Technically a plane can leave Hawaii and travel east towards Continental US and make it's way to Australia

It just would make more sense to travel west :yeshrug:

But either way it's still reaching Australia :wow:

xCivicx

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atl
Ok and what proof do you have that your senses are telling you the Truth?

Or do you completely disagree with everything science says?

And nice how u avoided all my other questions :sas2:
Please post another situation in which your senses were functional and they lied to you

I'll wait

I think it's funny that you choose to believe the words of another person over your own senses. That seems like a severe self-esteem issue tbh

Your other questions are actually very very stupid strawman arguments(no offense) that I have explained in literally all other flat earth threads

Which is why I ignored them

Read the thread that @Ghostwriter linked in here, I answer all your questions in there

null

Daps
Reppin
UK, DE, GY, DMV
You keep talking around my statements

But you think you're making sense

ONCE AGAIN, THE PARALLAX WITH RESPECT TO THE CONSTELLATIONS SHOULD VARY WILDLY OVER THE COURSE OF HUMAN HISTORY

IT HAS NOT

Focus on what I said and respond to it instead of deflecting please and thanks

1. Conjecture

2. Maybe you're finally understanding that you're arguing for things that you lack the capacity to prove IN ANY WAY

3. Who has observed "red shift"?? Have you?? Post your observations here please and thanks

I'll get back about these. Answer my other questions first.

Let's make this linear.

EDIT: these questions - TO ALL THE SPACE DENIERS.......