TO ALL THE SPACE DENIERS.......

JQ Legend

Veteran
Daps
Please post another situation in which your senses were functional and they lied to you

I'll wait

I think it's funny that you choose to believe the words of another person over your own senses. That seems like a severe self-esteem issue tbh

Your other questions are actually very very stupid strawman arguments(no offense) that I have explained in literally all other flat earth threads

Which is why I ignored them

Read the thread that @Ghostwriter linked in here, I answer all your questions in there

U resorting to insults shows your lack of intellect

I asked your emotional ass basic questions that you have no answer to

Why can one plane go east while another plane next to it goes west and they eventually end up in the same location?

xCivicx

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atl
Stop slapping your head.

Like a bag of cats but we can do this piece by piece..

What does "Nixon responded and reacted as if the signal received was the same as the signal sent out" mean.

How long did the signal take?

Clouds have a greater effect than diamonds ? Really? So give me some numbers.
It means that he heard the response from the astronauts on the same phone that he sent his words to the astronauts period

And there was basically no delay AT ALL, which there would be if the signal was coming BACK TO EARTH over some other medium then being transferred back to the rotary phone

This is common sense, but look how you forsake common sense because your science priests tell you to

I never said clouds have a greater affect than diamonds

I said that they have AN effect. A DELAYING EFFECT

Nice strawman though

You really should have read the other threads before inserting yourself in here

You would have saved yourself a lot of embarrassment tbh

Keep arguing that Nixon called the moon though

I can't wait for your response

xCivicx

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atl
Stop slapping your head.

Like a bag of cats but we can do this piece by piece..

What does "Nixon responded and reacted as if the signal received was the same as the signal sent out" mean.

How long did the signal take?

Clouds have a greater effect than diamonds ? Really? So give me some numbers.
Now please respond to the coriolis effect part of my post thanks

xCivicx

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atl
I was dead ass bout to say why can u technically fly east or west to get to the same location?

You just choose whichever is closer

Technically a plane can leave Hawaii and travel east towards Continental US and make it's way to Australia

It just would make more sense to travel west :yeshrug:

But either way it's still reaching Australia :wow:
You fly in a circle around the north pole, which is the magnetic center of the plane

Which is why the compass is still the #1 tool for navigation

It always points to magnetic center

xCivicx

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atl
U resorting to insults shows your lack of intellect

I asked your emotional ass basic questions that you have no answer to

Why can one plane go east while another plane next to it goes west and they eventually end up in the same location?
It's not an insult

It's the truth

It's a legitimate stupid question

You ask "why doesn't someone fall off the side of the flat earth" but I have stated MULTIPLE TIMES in MULTIPLE THREADS that space is not a real thing that one can enter and leave at will

So you saying "why don't you fall off into space" is you mentally placing a random flat piece of land into the HELIOCENTRIC MODEL of our reality, in which space is a real thing

Once again, there's no space, so there's nothing to "fall off off"

There are outer bounds of our plane that no one has gone past

Is that clear enough?

Also, I just answered your east/west question

null

Daps
Reppin
UK, DE, GY, DMV
It means that he heard the response from the astronauts on the same phone that he sent his words to the astronauts period

And there was basically no delay AT ALL, which there would be if the signal was coming BACK TO EARTH over some other medium then being transferred back to the rotary phone

This is common sense, but look how you forsake common sense because your science priests tell you to

I never said clouds have a greater affect than diamonds

I said that they have AN effect. A DELAYING EFFECT

Nice strawman though

You really should have read the other threads before inserting yourself in here

You would have saved yourself a lot of embarrassment tbh

Keep arguing that Nixon called the moon though

I can't wait for your response

Good here it is.

Numbers please.

How much did the clouds slow the radio waves?

Diamonds slow light to 50% speed, making the trip to the moon with lower impact clouds in the way circa 3 seconds at the slowest.

Right?

How long should it have taken in your opinion and why.

Numbers please.

--

Don;t worry about embarrassment. Emotional nonsense has no place in a logical discussion. Nothing on the entire site could serve as "embarrassment".

Thanks

CouldntBeMeTho

Gul DuCat
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Dog Shooting Squad Of Islamabad
Get on a plane with a compass in your pocket. Verify that you're traveling in the same direction the whole time. End up in the same spot where you started. Boom, round Earth proven. A simple experiment any of you YouTube scientists can do to verify your theories.

xCivicx

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atl
Good here it is.

Numbers please.

How much did the clouds slow the radio waves?

Diamonds slow light to 50% speed, making the trip to the moon with lower impact clouds in the way circa 3 seconds at the slowest.

Right?

How long should it have taken in your opinion and why.

Numbers please.

--

Don;t worry about embarrassment. Emotional nonsense has no place in a logical discussion. Nothing on the entire site could serve as "embarrassment".

Thanks
You're deflecting

Now please respond to the coriolis part of my posts that I asked you to respond to BEFORE this random deflection

xCivicx

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atl
Get on a plane with a compass in your pocket. Verify that you're traveling in the same direction the whole time. End up in the same spot where you started. Boom, round Earth proven. A simple experiment any of you YouTube scientists can do to verify your theories.
You just proved that you flew in a circle

That actually has no bearing on whether the earth is a sphere or not btw

Like I JUST said smh

ONCE AGAIN, the compass ALWAYS points to magnetic center

JQ Legend

Veteran
Daps
You fly in a circle around the north pole, which is the magnetic center of the plane

Which is why the compass is still the #1 tool for navigation

It always points to magnetic center

:dahell:

Wait hold up so the Earth is a flat circle with no edge?

Ok moving on

If u were to sit on a beach and watch the Sun set, your senses would tell you the sun went down into the water and the moon came up from the water or otherwise magically appeared in the sky. I guess that's true too since my senses say so.