Reppin
UK, DE, GY, DMV
Another deflection

I asked you about the coriolis effect on the previous page

This is now the 4th time that you ignored that and deflected

I never said I was going to give you numbers

I said that clouds and water particles ALSO delay the signal

There was not delay when nixon called the moon

Deflected, ignored or whatever. You have my permission to call it whatever you want.

You will answer this first rebuttal of your point about Nixon to its conclusion if you want me to pay attention to you.

I am asking you to be specific about Nixon's call. I want the rational and details of your claim.

After that I will go through each of your points one by one.

Just make a list in a reply of all your open points. :ufdup:Just don't forget to put Nixon at the top.

xCivicx

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atl
lVa4XH9.png
You already acknowledged that radio waves don't travel through the atmosphere at the speed of light

So again, thank you for conceding

xCivicx

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atl
You've never done a single experiment to verify your beliefs in real life. You just regurgitate shyt you saw on YouTube. You won't put in the work you'll just deflect . You just got all the answers and know everything don't you :mjlol:
If you're gonna post another deflection don't bother

I'd love to see this compass experiment that proves that earth is a sphere though

Flywin Lannister

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Lannister Bloodline
4 words:

'Van Allen Radiation Belt'

We ain't never been to the moon brehs.
LMFAO people keep bringing up this Van Allen Radiation Belt like it's THE SMOKING GUN and 100% PROOF.

But.. 1 Google search teaches you: they went through the least hard part of the Van Allen Radiation Belt to get through and PUBLISHED the radiation they measured when the crew returned - it wasn't a good thing to do and not levels you want to be exposed to every day, but it was definitely not lethal.

Do better.

JQ Legend

Veteran
Daps
Wait hold up so space is an infinite nothingness with no edge?? :dahell:

If you watched a person walk down a long enough hallway, they get smaller

I guess that means you can shrink people with your eyes huh?

Yea but that hallway will have an end to it

Now once again name something flat that has no edge without saying "earth"

You don't even realize you're saying the world is round or at the very least is on some level governed by circular/spherical principles

And please stop responding with my answers like u a white girl on Twitter

null

Daps
Reppin
UK, DE, GY, DMV
LMFAO people keep bringing up this Van Allen Radiation Belt like it's THE SMOKING GUN and 100% PROOF.

But.. 1 Google search teaches you: they went through the least hard part of the Van Allen Radiation Belt to get through and PUBLISHED the radiation they measured when the crew returned - it wasn't a good thing to do and not levels you want to be exposed to every day, but it was definitely not lethal.

Do better.

SscNWgg.png

JQ Legend

Veteran
Daps
If you watched a person walk down a long enough hallway, they get smaller

I guess that means you can shrink people with your eyes huh?

Do you not realize this very example proves your senses are not 100% reliable?

:dahell:

If your eyes see someone appearing to shrink but in reality they are not shrinking doesn't that mean your senses lied to you?

Which is what I've been saying all along :umad:

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
believe a rocket with the computing power of a dollar store solar power calculator could process and compute the precise angles and trajectory required to hit an object the equivocable size of an Oreo cookie in the middle of Lake Erie in the vastness of space brehs
to be fair, that same computing power had built a fukkin atomic bomb 20 years earlier :heh:

this shyt is interesting :ehh: i always believed the moon landing was real but im definitely willing to hear evidence that it isnt

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
And STILL no one has explained to me how the constellations have been pretty much the same for millenia when every hour we're supposed to be 1,000,000+ miles away from our previous position
isnt it called a 'solar system' because the shyt all moves together :skip:

you think the earth is flat? what exact shape is this table supposed to be, and why hasnt anyone gone to the end of it?