TO ALL THE SPACE DENIERS.......

JQ Legend

Veteran
Daps
So what's your 100% proof of the Earth being a solid round perfect sphere/globe that completely shuts down all the flat earth theories?:jbhmm:

The fact that if a plane leaves NYC and travels east toward Europe it will eventually pass Europe and make it to Russia/whatever Asian countries might be along that route. Then it's going to eventually get to the west coast of the US and will eventually land back in NYC. All while travelling in the same exact direction.

That is not possible on a flat surface. But is pretty much a guarantee on a sphere.

Tell me a flat surface where u can travel in the same exact direction and eventually land in the same spot you started as opposed to eventually getting to the end of that flat surface without saying "Earth".

Raid

Get money and waste it
Daps
Reppin
Mall runners (FDMG)
chill son,,, cats dont know about the Dogon Tribe of Mali and their knowledge on Sirius B.
stop getting worked on these cats... i too have to stop going back and forth with those who have be conditioned to think they way they think.
thats my resolution for 2019... arguing with fools only prove there are two fools
arguing-with-a-fool-only-proves-that-there-are-two-11331300.png

and one of my favs
plato1.jpg

peace!
I do know about the Dogon tribe their rituals and their knowledge on Sirius B.......

Once again if the earth was flat their would be no Sirius B in the first place...........

:yeshrug:

null

Daps
Reppin
UK, DE, GY, DMV
The fact that if a plane leaves NYC and travels east toward Europe it will eventually pass Europe and make it to Russia/whatever Asian countries might be along that route. Then it's going to eventually get to the west coast of the US and will eventually land back in NYC. All while travelling in the same exact direction.

That is not possible on a flat surface. But is pretty much a guarantee on a sphere.

Tell me a flat surface where u can travel in the same exact direction and eventually land in the same spot you started as opposed to eventually getting to the end of that flat surface without saying "Earth".

Nah breh.

It appears to me that a continuous geodesic circumnavigation of the earth (varying height) would eventually lead to one of the poles most of the time.

Straight line on a sphere.

fNrnb5T.png

On a cone.

9e0gxVc.png

16 mins

xCivicx

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atl
I dunno what type of African ancestors you had but they're dumb as shyt. No disrespect.

My African (really of kemet origins) ancestors knew that there were constellations of other round planets orbiting a sun (-God (Ra or Amen) from studying astronomy and astrology, were the originators of medicine, science, math and created universities.

Europeans believed that the earth was flat until Galileo told them wrong. The rewritten European versions of the bible is where information is misconstrued between science and religion. Europeans went into pyramids bleaching paintings, cutting off African features and rewriting history but science is proving fallacies and finding ancient tales correlating back to the rewritten bible that came after.
Oh really??

Please show me 1 african civilization that believed that the earth was a sphere spinning through nothing

Link anything you think will prove this

xCivicx

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atl

I already explained this

The north pole is magnetic center

A compass will ALWAYS point to magnetic center

Did you not do this experiment in elementary school?

xCivicx

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atl
I do know about the Dogon tribe their rituals and their knowledge on Sirius B.......

Once again if the earth was flat their would be no Sirius B in the first place...........

:yeshrug:
Please elaborate thanks

xCivicx

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atl
You're doing hella deflecting

All I'm using is my own critical thinking, I haven't cited a single source but my own. You're posting links on some "I know are but what am I" shyt

I asked a ridiculously simple question: where is the edge of the earth and u reply "but but but where is the edge of the universe then"
Nah, what you're doing is arguing a strawman because you didn't have a response, so you're stalling

You asked for an example of an edgeless flat plane beside a "flat earth" and I gave you an example of a concept that YOUR priests came up with

I'm not sure what else you want...

xCivicx

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atl
The issue is...you don’t need to see the Earth from space to know it’s spherical. Just like you don’t need to see electrons to know how to power things. You don’t need to see bacteria to know they exist and can cause disease. It’s terrible reasoning. The evidence is all around you
So once again, you're basing your entire argument on a concept that SOMEONE ELSE TOLD YOU to repeat...

You couldn't prove that the earth is a 3 dimensional sphere if there was a gun to your head right now breh

xCivicx

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atl
I don't believe anyone is truly retarded enough to believe the earth is flat. Even my tin foil hat can't comprehend that type of asininity.

I think of our small solar system as a its own space ship with the sun as a nuclear reactor moving us and the other 7 planets through space in a circular pattern (ufo disc movement) and while we think our satellites are light years away, we're probably not that far from Nibiru.
This post is a perfect example of the result/effect of successful indoctrination

OneManGang

Veteran
Daps
So once again, you're basing your entire argument on a concept that SOMEONE ELSE TOLD YOU to repeat...

You couldn't prove that the earth is a 3 dimensional sphere if there was a gun to your head right now breh
Using your warped logic, you couldn't prove the Earth was whatever you are claiming it is with a gun to your head right now either. You couldn't prove a lot of things with a gun to your head in the moment. Stupid way to look at the world around you

xCivicx

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atl
Images from space is the 100% reasoning. Satellites, GPS all work with that basic knowledge of the earth being a sphere. But even before that, experiments and observation can be done to reason the Earth is spherical.

Consent Form | Popular Science

Now tell me why none of this makes sense and why it’s more logical that the Earth is flat.
How does GPS prove that the earth is a sphere?

xCivicx

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atl
Using your warped logic, you couldn't prove the Earth was whatever you are claiming it is with a gun to your head right now either. You couldn't prove a lot of things with a gun to your head in the moment. Stupid way to look at the world around you
I can prove that the constellations are the same every single night if I had to...

I can prove that the phases of the moon repeat themselves every single month if I had to...

Raid

Get money and waste it
Daps
Reppin
Mall runners (FDMG)
Please elaborate thanks
lol

What is there to elaborate?

ya'll obviously believe in flat earth correct?

Flat earth philosophy usually includes the notion that space doesn't exist or that we are under the firmament.......

How the hell can Sirius B even exist under that notion?

:mjlol:

In other words it shouldn't matter if they could pin point Sirius B or knew astrology because it should all just be them studying ceiling lights in your own belief, correct?

:lupe: