TO ALL THE SPACE DENIERS.......

xCivicx

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atl
wow :laff: what a dikkhead

you're proposing that instead of the moon being a globe, which presents itself as a perfect circle little by little every month...because it's a globe

you think it's a flat circle that's pointed straight at the earth? or should i say, straight down at us? :laff::laff::laff:
I haven't insulted you so I'm not sure why you're insulting me

But yes, I believe that the sun and moon project light downward on the earth plane, similar to a spotlight

Which you would know if you read any of the other flat earth threads on here

You also would have saved yourself a bunch of useless typing

tenor.gif

It's pretty sad that I have to make the exact same redundant posts in every single flat earth thread smh

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I haven't insulted you so I'm not sure why you're insulting me

But yes, I believe that the sun and moon project light downward on the earth plane, similar to a spotlight

Which you would know if you read any of the other flat earth threads on here

You also would have saved yourself a bunch of useless typing

tenor.gif

It's pretty sad that I have to make the exact same redundant posts in every single flat earth thread smh

so the reality is that the full moon looks like a perfect circle no matter where you are on earth, because you're just looking at a globe from different angles

but in your desperation to cling to this theory, you're proposing that the moon is a flat circle that points directly down at earth :dead:it would have to look like an oval to some people

i know which one seems more likely. not really sure what you're trying to prove, but your theory is trash

have a good day :jaymelo:

blaccbeard

Superstar
Daps
wow :laff: what a dikkhead

you're proposing that instead of the moon being a globe, which presents itself as a perfect circle little by little every month...because it's a globe

you think it's a flat circle that's pointed straight at the earth? or should i say, straight down at us? :laff::laff::laff:

But what if it is tho

source.gif

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
But what if it is tho

source.gif
wouldnt mean shyt to my life :yeshrug:

i guess that's what i dont get about the flat earth brigade. the one thing that's missing from the theory is....why did "they" decide to concoct this giant lie that no one would fukkin care about :dead: we could get definitive evidence tomorrow that the earth is flat and everyone would be like :ehh: alright, and go about their day

blaccbeard

Superstar
Daps
wouldnt mean shyt to my life :yeshrug:

i guess that's what i dont get about the flat earth brigade. the one thing that's missing from the theory is....why did "they" decide to concoct this giant lie that no one would fukkin care about :dead: we could get definitive evidence tomorrow that the earth is flat and everyone would be like :ehh: alright, and go about their day

I agree, but then why do so many people get upset that other people believe the earth is flat instead of round like them, even resorting to insults. I mean none of us has actually seen the Earth from space to confirm, and probably never will. So if someone believes that the accepted version is not right, unless you seen it with your own eyes, why fight so hard against it.:manny:

JQ Legend

Veteran
Daps
The Universe Is Flat — Now What?According to your science priests, the universe is flat and stacked on top of infinite other universesSo, according to YOUR priests, our universe is flat and limitless:francis:

So there's an example right there, if you believe that(which you do if you believe scientists)

You're doing hella deflecting

All I'm using is my own critical thinking, I haven't cited a single source but my own. You're posting links on some "I know are but what am I" shyt

I asked a ridiculously simple question: where is the edge of the earth and u reply "but but but where is the edge of the universe then"

OneManGang

Veteran
Daps
I agree, but then why do so many people get upset that other people believe the earth is flat instead of round like them, even resorting to insults. I mean none of us has actually seen the Earth from space to confirm, and probably never will. So if someone believes that the accepted version is not right, unless you seen it with your own eyes, why fight so hard against it.:manny:
The issue is...you don’t need to see the Earth from space to know it’s spherical. Just like you don’t need to see electrons to know how to power things. You don’t need to see bacteria to know they exist and can cause disease. It’s terrible reasoning. The evidence is all around you

blaccbeard

Superstar
Daps
The issue is...you don’t need to see the Earth from space to know it’s spherical. Just like you don’t need to see electrons to know how to power things. You don’t need to see bacteria to know they exist and can cause disease. It’s terrible reasoning. The evidence is all around you

So what's your 100% proof of the Earth being a solid round perfect sphere/globe that completely shuts down all the flat earth theories?:jbhmm:

Daps
I don't believe anyone is truly retarded enough to believe the earth is flat. Even my tin foil hat can't comprehend that type of asininity.

I think of our small solar system as a its own space ship with the sun as a nuclear reactor moving us and the other 7 planets through space in a circular pattern (ufo disc movement) and while we think our satellites are light years away, we're probably not that far from Nibiru.

Last edited:

OneManGang

Veteran
Daps
So what's your 100% proof of the Earth being a solid round perfect sphere/globe that completely shuts down all the flat earth theories?:jbhmm:
Images from space is the 100% reasoning. Satellites, GPS all work with that basic knowledge of the earth being a sphere. But even before that, experiments and observation can be done to reason the Earth is spherical.

Consent Form | Popular Science

Now tell me why none of this makes sense and why it’s more logical that the Earth is flat.

Self_Born7

SUN OF MAN
Daps
Reppin
all 23 million miles of useful land
And its become so ingrained in your psyche through indoctrination from youth that yall cant even concede that it's even possible for us to be the center of our reality

To the point where yall dont even question how the constellations have remained relatively the same for MILLENIA, yet were supposed to be moving through space at a million mph

If you grew up without the programming of public education, you would ASSUME that the earth is flat and unmoving, because your SENSES(which dont steer you wrong in ANY other situation) would tell you this

If the truth is supposed to be the truth, why do they go out of the way to educate you on something that supposedly ISNT true, and then slander that thing?

Its equivalent to white people constantly saying black people are trash and lazy, yet those same white people have actively sabotage black people many times. If we're trash then why are you even concerned with us?

If the earth for sure is a spheroid spinning through nothing, why even teach about and then discredit flat earth to young kids?

exactly if space is infinite, and were traveling thru it at ridiculous speeds, and see the same constellations over and over again.

Daps
A recent scientific journal is not a book that accurately explains the movements of the celestial bodies above us

It's confirmation bias

I'm asking about a book older than and outside of the current european scientific community that reinforces what they have recently said

Because none actually exists

My african ancestors SURELY DID NOT believe that the earth was a spheroid spinning through nothing

They knew the earth was flat

And they had mastery of astrology, agriculture, math and science that current europeans are only recently being able to understand
I dunno what type of African ancestors you had but they're dumb as shyt. No disrespect.

My African (really of kemet origins) ancestors knew that there were constellations of other round planets orbiting a sun (-God (Ra or Amen) from studying astronomy and astrology, were the originators of medicine, science, math and created universities.

Europeans believed that the earth was flat until Galileo told them wrong. The rewritten European versions of the bible is where information is misconstrued between science and religion. Europeans went into pyramids bleaching paintings, cutting off African features and rewriting history but science is proving fallacies and finding ancient tales correlating back to the rewritten bible that came after.

blaccbeard

Superstar
Daps
Images from space is the 100% reasoning. Satellites, GPS all work with that basic knowledge of the earth being a sphere. But even before that, experiments and observation can be done to reason the Earth is spherical.

Consent Form | Popular Science

Now tell me why none of this makes sense and why it’s more logical that the Earth is flat.

1st im not claiming it's flat or a perfect globe, secondly you honestly believe every image of Earth that the gov puts out?

Also this picture from 2015 is the first picture of the whole Earth that Nasa has released in 43years:

earthdscvr.jpg

You think that picture is 100% unedited?

What if i were to tell you that picture is 3 different pictures stitched together?

vj1IG.gif

Self_Born7

SUN OF MAN
Daps
Reppin
all 23 million miles of useful land
What does this even mean?

My african ancestors mastered astronomy/agriculture/math/science down to less than 1% variation while KNOWING that the earth was flat

Y'all gotta stop being so arrogant about european concepts smh
chill son,,, cats dont know about the Dogon Tribe of Mali and their knowledge on Sirius B.
stop getting worked on these cats... i too have to stop going back and forth with those who have be conditioned to think they way they think.
thats my resolution for 2019... arguing with fools only prove there are two fools
arguing-with-a-fool-only-proves-that-there-are-two-11331300.png

and one of my favs
plato1.jpg

peace!