TO ALL THE SPACE DENIERS.......

OneManGang

Veteran
Daps
And the hot sun comes back every day after "lowering into the water"

Just like a person that walks towards you gets bigger

Which proves that PERSPECTIVE and LINE OF SIGHT MATTER with respect to objects being viewed

Tell me how, if the sun is supposedly 93 million miles away and projecting light rays at vectors that are ALL PARALLEL TO EACH OTHER by the time they reach us
earthtilt_56295555d7be0b28f32ff16ca188865c.jpg

Tell me how the angles of these sun rays are possible?

maxresdefault.jpg

If you know anything about geometry/trigonometry, you know that it's EASY to calculate distances when you know the ANGLES

ANGLES should not exist with respect to the PARALLEL sun rays entering the earth's atmosphere

Please help me out
Light diffracts through clouds, atmosphere. Next

OneManGang

Veteran
Daps
So why are those rays refracting from 1 fixed point?

They should be refracting all over the atmosphere, LITERALLY
It does....I'm not sure what point you are making. Light in the picture you are showing is being bent in different directions by the heavy cloud cover close to the ground, so the effect looks exaggerated, not to mention the angle of the sun during dusk or dawn. On a bright sunny day, all photons of light are not in the same direction. It's literally always being moved and distorted by the environment

xCivicx

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atl
It does....I'm not sure what point you are making. Light in the picture you are showing is being bent in different directions by the heavy cloud cover close to the ground, so the effect looks exaggerated, not to mention the angle of the sun during dusk or dawn. On a bright sunny day, all photons of light are not in the same direction. It's literally always being moved and distorted by the environment
Every single sun ray in that photo can be traced back to the exact same fixed point though...

JQ Legend

Veteran
Daps
Oh, so space is allowed to have no shape

But a flat earth plane HAS to have a shape huh

And the bold is the EXACT ISSUE smh

You can't prove what you're saying

You're deferring to someone who you THINK knows what they're talking about

Everyone THOUGHT/ASSUMED stock brokers knew what they were doing

Then the recession happened:francis:

Why are you dancing around the simple question of where exactly does the Earth begin and end if it is a flat surface?

Where are the edges?

Name one flat anything that does not have edges where that flat thing ends without saying "Earth"

Why are you talking to me about space? I used the sunset to make an example of the senses since you asked for one.

Now let's strictly talk about Earth

How can a flat surface have no edge?

xCivicx

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atl
Why are you dancing around the simple question of where exactly does the Earth begin and end if it is a flat surface?

Where are the edges?

Name one flat anything that does not have edges where that flat thing ends without saying "Earth"

Why are you talking to me about space? I used the sunset to make an example of the senses since you asked for one.

Now let's strictly talk about Earth

How can a flat surface have no edge?
The Universe Is Flat — Now What?

According to your science priests, the universe is flat and stacked on top of infinite other universes

So, according to YOUR priests, our universe is flat and limitless:francis:

So there's an example right there, if you believe that(which you do if you believe scientists)

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Correction

We can see that the moon is CIRCULAR

I believe that the moon is CIRCULAR

Just like I believe that the sun is CIRCULAR

Circles are 2 dimensional
wow :laff: what a dikkhead

you're proposing that instead of the moon being a globe, which presents itself as a perfect circle little by little every month...because it's a globe

you think it's a flat circle that's pointed straight at the earth? or should i say, straight down at us? :laff::laff::laff: