To all the girls I've loved before, Love Life Season 2 (HBO max) October 28

RennisDeynolds

I am untethered and my rage knows no bounds!
Daps
Reppin
Paddys Pub
You coulda skipped S1 since the only connection is breh showing up to her wedding reception in episode 1

Season 1 is cool. Goofy white female makes obvious bad decisions :mjlol:

I kinda like if they make it a recurring thing in the series that all the leads have some kind of 6 degrees of separation link :ehh:

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
Season 1 is cool. Goofy white female makes obvious bad decisions :mjlol:

I kinda like if they make it a recurring thing in the series that all the leads have some kind of 6 degrees of separation link :ehh:

this is no different than other anthology series such as black mirror and fargo.

Brandeezy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
East ATL
:mjlol:

Get a 40+, twice divorced white woman pregnant brehs :skip::francis:

I already knew the deal when she showed up in the middle of the night in a long ass trench coat :russ:

Edit:

Of course ex is black and the daughter is Zendaya Jr. :dead:

Another Edit:

Breh got saved from an lifetime L :whew:

Last edited:

Lootpack

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DM[V]
Stewy from Succession’s in this. :gladbron:

Really digging it so far. It’s restoring the vibes I got while watching Master of None S2. Keys in on certain elements that I wish that show dived into more when it comes to the rollercoaster that the dating world can be. The lead being a breh and a Libra is icing on the cake. :wow:

Harper’s killing this shyt. The writing is much sharper this season and the funny bits hit more. Dude’s best friend has me dying at some of the shyt he be saying.

And there are so…many…bad broads on this. Mia, Paloma, and Ola. :noah:

Lootpack

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DM[V]
Man they did such a good job with this season. Seem a lot more focused and did a great job with the characters, especially the family
They’re balancing the drama and comedy bits really well. Funny moments feel natural and don’t come off as forced. I also like how it doesn’t sugar coat the harsh realities even when the breh is living it up. The ending of episode 5. :wow: