TNG: Am I the only one that felt just a lil bamboozled by Worf?

Lord Scion

Quality Games
Supporter
Daps
Y’all forget Jadzia Dax used to be Sisko’s drinking patnah? Before Picard killed HIS old lady and he did nothing.

First and foremost we are not gonna sit here and accept Sisko slander in this thread :ufdup:

If that's the case all of Starfleet takes an L for welcoming Locutus/Picard back into their ranks like he ain't merk a good chunk of their fleet by himself.

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
First and foremost we are not gonna sit here and accept Sisko slander in this thread :ufdup:

If that's the case all of Starfleet takes an L for welcoming Locutus/Picard back into their ranks like he ain't merk a good chunk of their fleet by himself.

You can see the fire in sisko's eyes when he was talking to picard he wanted to beat the living shyt outta him but he cannot attack a commanding officer...:mjlol:

I mean he could but it's not a good idea.:heh: Also picard was a borg at the time he wasn't in control at all..

Daps

Picard could never do this.

SardonicNeighboringEstuarinecrocodile-size_restricted.gif

Knocking omnipotent beings flat on their ass.

Daps

You can see the fire in sisko's eyes when he was talking to picard he wanted to beat the living shyt outta him but he cannot attack a commanding officer...:mjlol:

I mean he could but it's not a good idea.:heh: Also picard was a borg at the time he wasn't in control at all..

I'm actually surprised more nikkas didn't get in Picards face over the borg incident.

I mean I know he was being controlled but still.... this nikka gave up state secrets and nearly got the federation wiped out. And then took a sabbatical and got reinstated like it was all good.

More nikkas should have been up in arms about that.

Plus if I was Picard, I would have never spoke to Q again. That nikka is the only reason the Borg came sniffing around. Every time Q showed up after that, Picard should have hit him with the
Ef0LEom.png

hayesc0

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I'm actually surprised more nikkas didn't get in Picards face over the borg incident.

I mean I know he was being controlled but still.... this nikka gave up state secrets and nearly got the federation wiped out. And then took a sabbatical and got reinstated like it was all good.

Plus if I was Picard, I would have never spoke to Q again. That nikka is the only reason the Borg came sniffing around. Every time Q showed up after that, Picard should have hit him with the
Ef0LEom.png
Actually some others did go at him and it did affect his career at times.

hayesc0

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

Yeah Sisko is not the forgiving type he chased eddington for an entire year lol after he turned his back on him.

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Yeah Sisko is not the forgiving type he chased eddington for an entire year lol after he turned his back on him.

Yeah, Sisko when he needed to be was fukking ruthless.... Remember he let the romulan ambassador be killed and let it happen so they could enter the war against the dominion... :wow: fukking ruthless art of war shyt right there to win the war....

Picard was TOO diplomatic, Sisko was a new beast entirely....:wow:

hayesc0

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Yeah, Sisko when he needed to be was fukking ruthless.... Remember he let the romulan ambassador be killed and let it happen so they could enter the war against the dominion... :wow: fukking ruthless art of war shyt right there to win the war....

Picard was TOO diplomatic, Sisko was a new beast entirely....:wow:

Yeah I think Garak had more to do with the situation with the Romulans but I love Sisko but I got to be honest I like Picard more.

The Odum of Ala Igbo

Hail Biafra!
Daps
Reppin
The Republic of Biafra

Ef0LEom.png

In his sadistic way, Q was preparing the Federation to deal with the Borg.

Neuromancer

Son of the Robot
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Villa Straylight.
Worf is probably the last honourable Klingon ALIVE

Every Klingon story-arc ends with him being disappointed with the behaviour of his species
This nikka kept an age old lie that dishonored his family ( because another family lied and Moog took the blame.) And made not a peep.