TNG: Am I the only one that felt just a lil bamboozled by Worf?

O³ (O cubed)

No more PAWGs, PLEASE??!!!??
Daps
Reppin
Hackney, London
This is not exactly accurate either. His mom initially raised him and did not let Worf know about him. Once Worf got him the kid did not want to be a Warrior and was stuck in his ways.
You most probably are right. However I did preface my post. I remember the kid, Alexander, as being a bytch.
With Worf hitting the

:francis: :picard::hhh::gucci::snoop: when the son was on some p*ssy shyt

NinoBrown

Veteran
Daps
You most probably are right. However I did preface my post. I remember the kid, Alexander, as being a bytch.
With Worf hitting the

:francis: :picard::hhh::gucci::snoop: when the son was on some p*ssy shyt

Yeah when he tried joing the Klingon army during the Dominion War....

But that is Worf's fault for not raising him, should have had him on the ship if little Wesley can hang....

hayesc0

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

But that is Worf's fault for not raising him, should have had him on the ship if little Wesley can hang....

He actually was on the ship DS9 changed the story he stayed with his grandparents for awhile but came back when they was getting to old. DS9 treated it like this never happened lol.

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Worf was a Uncle Tom and wanted to be the safe representative of all Kingons to the Federation. Like they didn’t have an empire or houses.

He was also a deadbeat dad, married a broad that used to be a man, and didn’t do jack when she got merked

Bruh Worf lived on earth with a human family...:dahell: He wasn't an uncle tom?!:mjlol:

litty

Pro
Daps
True. Worf had an ideal about Klingons that they never met up. For example the. House of Duras. They were pure trash... And Gowron had a crazed leadership style that got him into more problems than he would admit to.

But also hilarious that he failed to take care of his child, when Klingons valued heirs... He threw that boy away

hayesc0

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Are star trek threads about to top animal threads?

:ohhh:

I don't know what the hell y'all are talking about it but it's still funny as shyt :russ:

Drop them YouTube links for the non trekkie (non brekkie?) brehs please
All you really need to know about Klingons :shaq:

Roxann-Dawson-Feet-66631.jpg

hayesc0

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
But B'elanna was a Clingoon or Space Wench and asked the Doc if she could have her daughter's ridges removed in utero....

The Doc hit her with the:
:stopitslime::hhh::francis::picard::usure::dwillhuh::gucci::comeon::martin::beli::what::whoa:

In one face....
I knew someone was gonna say this lol. According to thecoli though how can she be a c00n if she mixed?

Daps
True. Worf had an ideal about Klingons that they never met up. For example the. House of Duras. They were pure trash... And Gowron had a crazed leadership style that got him into more problems than he would admit to.

But also hilarious that he failed to take care of his child, when Klingons valued heirs... He threw that boy away

you right. Worf was.... hiding a child. :ohhh: why he ain't let that boy come home

NinoBrown

Veteran
Daps
I knew someone was gonna say this lol. According to thecoli though how can she be a c00n if she mixed?

That is a negative papi, her last name was Torres, so she is a self-hating Latina/Klingon....she got passed around the academy back in the day, Equinox homie smashed and let Tom Paris know here share that girl....

hayesc0

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
That is a negative papi, her last name was Torres, so she is a self-hating Latina/Klingon....she got passed around the academy back in the day, Equinox homie smashed and let Tom Paris know here share that girl....
:russ: She dropped out the first year and thats the only relationship we know of she had at the academy. She did want the Chakotay dikk though lol.