TNG: Am I the only one that felt just a lil bamboozled by Worf?

Daps
Worf was a straight bytch in TNG. The only thing he ever did which gave us some idea that he had any combat ability was winning that Bat'Leth championship in that parallel dimension episode, and that occurred offscreen. He stayed taking L's till he joined DS9.

I never really watched DS9 like that but yall make it sound like it was the equivalent of Durant joining forces with Steph

I been hearing this for a while now. I might need to really sit down and watch :whoo:

married a broad that used to be a man,

:dame: I seen every episode of TNG but I don't remember this

:dame:

Toe Jay Simpson

Searchin’
Daps
Reppin
Carmel City
I never really watched DS9 like that but yall make it sound like it was the equivalent of Durant joining forces with Steph

I been hearing this for a while now. I might need to really sit down and watch :whoo:

:dame: I seen every episode of TNG but I don't remember this

:dame:
Y’all forget Jadzia Dax used to be Sisko’s drinking patnah? Before Picard killed HIS old lady and he did nothing.

Daps

Toe Jay Simpson

Searchin’
Daps
Reppin
Carmel City
:dame: oh you talking about DS9?

I never watched DS9. don't think I want to now :dame:
When you really think about it, Star Trek characters took some massive Ls during the 90s. Odo from DS9 was a member of the most dominant race and greatest threat to the federation that EVER existed. He slept basically in a dog bowl.

Even my man Kirk, the GOAT. He survived everything possible and how did he go out? My man fell off a bridge. A bridge fam.

The Odum of Ala Igbo

Hail Biafra!
Daps
Reppin
The Republic of Biafra
but what this nikka talking about tho. My man Worf married a man? :dame:

Jadxia Dax was a joined trill. Basically, she had a sentient parasite in her body which melded with her mind. This parasite was a man in its former body and was a drinking buddy/mentor to Sisko before being switched into the body below:
250px-JadziaDax.jpg

WaveCapsByOscorp™

2021 Grammy Award Winner
Daps
Always talking about Klingons don't do this, Klingons don't do that, Klingons don't bluff, Klingons dont procrastinate.etc etc

Klingons are honorable

And then we finally get to the homeworld, them Klingons was a bunch of backstabbing punks :gucci::francis:

Discuss
Klingons don’t snitch on klingons :lolbron: :mjlit:

NinoBrown

Veteran
Daps

Yeah, basically he married a Trill(sp), an alien (looks like a little stomach)that lives inside a host humanoid and inherits memories of the bodies they lived in. Jadzia Dax was the woman for 6 seasons of DS9, before that, the host was Kurzon Dax or "Old Man" as Sisko knew him prior to Jadzia Dax...

Let's be honest brehs, he did keep it real with Klingon traditions, but he was a neglectful Father and did prefer PABG (Pretty Ass Betazoid Girls) and PATG (Pretty Ass Trill Girls)....

But he did give plenty of aliens and humans that work when it counted...

hayesc0

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Its gonna take me awhile to get through this thread but its alot of half truths in this motherfukker lol. For starters alot of Klingons was not about that life and would talk all that honor and tradition shyt but if they had more noble blood the lower classes would get shyt on.

Also the Duras family was know to get in bed with the Romulans alot although they are bold enemies to the klingons and they are rivals to the House of Mogh.

Another example of the cast system in Klingon society was General Martok was not allowed to be an officer initially and was only able to earn his way becoming a cook and fighting when his ship got in trouble to earn a chance.

Both Dax characters also break down that many klingons are not honorable Another great example is Gowron taking command of the war for policitical points not knowing what hes doing and blaming Martok because he was becoming to popular.