TNG: Am I the only one that felt just a lil bamboozled by Worf?

CouldntBeMeTho

Gul DuCat
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Dog Shooting Squad Of Islamabad
All you really need to know about Klingons :shaq:

Roxann-Dawson-Feet-66631.jpg
Bae'lanna :noah:

Daps
Worf did take some L's, but there's only so many characters and a ton of episodes. Everybody took L's. Worf ultimately proved himself to be down and always rode hard when times were tough. You'd definitely want him having your back at the end of the day :ehh:

I dn't care about the L's nikka. everybody take L's. L's are forgivable. Heck you cant spell Klingon without an L.

what Im talking about is being bamboozled about the Mother World. All through the 1st and 2nd season, imagine me a young boy, huge fan of Worf, eyes lighting up in excitement every time he described the Klingon race and how great they were.

and then on the episode when we about to make a trip home, I'm :blessed: expecting to see honorable warriors elite, all groomed and glistenin like my mans Worf :dame: only to find a bunch of weird voiced creepy lookin homeless lookin Klingons

:gucci:

I felt hoodwinked, bamboozled led astray

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
I dn't care about the L's nikka. everybody take L's. L's are forgivable. Heck you cant spell Klingon without an L.

what Im talking about is being bamboozled about the Mother World. All through the 1st and 2nd season, imagine me a young boy, huge fan of Worf, eyes lighting up in excitement every time he described the Klingon race and how great they were.

and then on the episode when we about to make a trip home, I'm :blessed: expecting to see honorable warriors elite, all groomed and glistenin like my mans Worf :dame: only to find a bunch of weird voiced creepy lookin homeless lookin Klingons

:gucci:

I felt hoodwinked, bamboozled led astray

What episode was that breh???:ld: Yeah the Klingon empire left much to be desired but when it came to fighting alongside them in the Dominion war they the best group to have on your side wrecking shyt... :pachaha:

Worf idealized too many things about them having never lived on Kronos...

hayesc0

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
What episode was that breh???:ld: Yeah the Klingon empire left much to be desired but when it came to fighting alongside them in the Dominion war they the best group to have on your side wrecking shyt... :pachaha:

Hes talking about sins of the father season 3.

The Odum of Ala Igbo

Hail Biafra!
Daps
Reppin
The Republic of Biafra

Worf is probably the last honourable Klingon ALIVE

Every Klingon story-arc ends with him being disappointed with the behaviour of his species

Daps
Always talking about Klingons don't do this, Klingons don't do that, Klingons don't bluff, Klingons dont procrastinate.etc etc

Klingons are honorable

And then we finally get to the homeworld, them Klingons was a bunch of backstabbing punks :gucci::francis:

Discuss

/ST Nerd On

You do know that Worf lived with humans since he was a child right? He has a romanticized view of being a Klingon not having lived among them since his parents were killed on Khitomer.

/ST Nerd Off

but what this nikka talking about tho. My man Worf married a man? :dame:

No. Chosen Trill join with worm-like creature that retains the memories of previous hosts male and female.

Yeah, basically he married a Trill(sp), an alien (looks like a little stomach)that lives inside a host humanoid and inherits memories of the bodies they lived in. Jadzia Dax was the woman for 6 seasons of DS9, before that, the host was Kurzon Dax or "Old Man" as Sisko knew him prior to Jadzia Dax...

Let's be honest brehs, he did keep it real with Klingon traditions, but he was a neglectful Father and did prefer PABG (Pretty Ass Betazoid Girls) and PATG (Pretty Ass Trill Girls)....

But he did give plenty of aliens and humans that work when it counted...

He didn't give Jadzia the time of day when Grilka walked her ass on the Promenade. Left that hoe confused at the table.

I forgot half the shyt Worf did. I do remember that he raised his son to be a bytch

Alexander died a noble death in the Pocket Book universe novels sacrificing his life for his father when Morjod tried to overthow Martok. He also had an honorable death in ST: Online.

Last edited:

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Worf is probably the last honourable Klingon ALIVE

Every Klingon story-arc ends with him being disappointed with the behaviour of his species

I'm surprised he never took over... :coffee: Just said fukk it i'm running for emperor...:mjlol:

Wasnt guwron in charge of them tho??? :patrice: he was cool...