Status
Not open for further replies.

Morethan1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Midwest
Why solicit donations to help better the site, then say "People shouldn't have to spend money to make this site run, donations are optional." If people saw Brooklynzown and BkDaGawd bank and paypal statements to see the hundreds to possibly thousands of dollars that came out of their pockets contrasted with the donations received their whole outlook on it would change.

And we're not even mentioning the man hours put into making sure this site is actually being ran. :comeon:

I say the people should put their money where their mouth is. You want results, get your hands out of your pockets and put some cash on the table. nikkas with the loudest complaints ain't put a red dime into the coli's paypal acct and I'm sure as soon as the site is down for maintenance for a few hours they are back on slohh with the :sadcam: face waiting 5min for a forum to load.

You have a better site, better admins, better servers, better everything but forget its ran by the people, not a corporation. WE have to put in work to keep the coli running otherwise we'd be on to lesser forum bcuz this went double cardboard.

That's my dog that's my dog :stylin:

Premeditated

MANDE KANG
Daps
Reppin
IMMIGRANT TETHERS
EI find it quite odd that most posters only bytch abt racism towatds whts yet most of the race threads made on here is geared towards tearing down blk wmn :mjpls:

Why havent any of the mods addressed that?

So its cool for it to be open season for us blk wmn but call a wht person a cac all ad rev is gone and hell breaks loose? :what:

+rep

there's tons of threads on here shytting on black women and low key shytting on black people by racist whiteboys and Uncle Toms. And when a black poster does the same thing, these uncle Toms want to cry racism. These people in here complaining about it, I've notice they don't do shyt to defend our people.

I'd rather we got got rid of the c00ns first. They're disgusting.

Rarely-Wrong Liggins

Name another Liggins hot I'm just honest.
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Staff
EI find it quite odd that most posters only bytch abt racism towatds whts yet most of the race threads made on here is geared towards tearing down blk wmn :mjpls:

Why havent any of the mods addressed that?

So its cool for it to be open season for us blk wmn but call a wht person a cac all ad rev is gone and hell breaks loose? :what:

I have addressed it. Several times. And once in this thread. That's where a lot of the backlash from guys like Reagan and Fendi is coming from. We can shyt on each other all day........but when :ld: gets the :bustback: aimed at him it's an issue.

Amy Traphouse

Supporter
Daps
Don't give me the I'm poor excuse either, Brook and Bk aren't asking for $10 a month just to view the forums. A few bucks here and there from the majority would make a big difference in how this board is ran.

Daps
Reppin
Continental U.S.
keep dreaming i'm here to STAY. get over it. :piss:

:bryan:NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

JUST fukkING WITH YA :pachaha:

Anothergirl

Goat ™
Daps
:bryan:NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

JUST fukkING WITH YA :pachaha:
:shaq:

Tom Foolery

You're using way too many napkins.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Boardwalk and Park Place
Why solicit donations to help better the site, then say "People shouldn't have to spend money to make this site run, donations are optional." If people saw Brooklynzown and BkDaGawd bank and paypal statements to see the hundreds to possibly thousands of dollars that came out of their pockets contrasted with the donations received their whole outlook on it would change.

And we're not even mentioning the man hours put into making sure this site is actually being ran. :comeon:

I say the people should put their money where their mouth is. You want results, get your hands out of your pockets and put some cash on the table. nikkas with the loudest complaints ain't put a red dime into the coli's paypal acct and I'm sure as soon as the site is down for maintenance for a few hours they are back on slohh with the :sadcam: face waiting 5min for a forum to load.

You have a better site, better admins, better servers, better everything but forget its ran by the people, not a corporation. WE have to put in work to keep the coli running otherwise we'd be on to lesser forum bcuz this went double cardboard.

I'll put my money were my mouth is.
Do all of my demands and I'll donate $200. Tom Foolery ain't fake. :birdman:

Daps
Al I want is no more censors. We're all grown here and we know what we mean when we shyt gets censored. I know its about ads and this and that but IN the threads not thread titles.

Coach Gully

Much Respect
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Icey Management
Honestly I understand trying to be fair with everybody on the board, but it shouldn't have ever gone to the point of a few people ruining it for everybody else making everyone look like they have the same sexiest, racist etc. views and on top of all that fukking up your money with what you said were the biggest ad companies on the internet.

I love the coli, but in my opinion you've been way too soft with the blatant violators and outright disrespect some members have for this site and the owners. Not to mention people who donated, I would honestly question why my money would be supporting some of the garbage that's posted here.

A

A Friend of The People

I honestly think we need something to balance out daps. So instead of just daps you can get dapped and/or negged visibly. Call it "disses" or some shyt like that

But when someone makes a topic....and gets no daps and 72 disses they'll think twice before making another bullshyt thread/post.

If you accumulate enough of these you can be made to post only in "jail" subforum for a while...let the animals run loose in the lions den

Tom Foolery

You're using way too many napkins.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Boardwalk and Park Place
I honestly think we need something to balance out daps. So instead of just daps you can get dapped and/or negged visibly. Call it "disses" or some shyt like that

But when someone makes a topic....and gets no daps and 72 disses they'll think twice before making another bullshyt thread/post.

If you accumulate enough of these you can be made to post only in "jail" subforum for a while...let the animals run loose in the lions den

Yo, dats hot. Like in Dragonball when Freeza and them went to hell.

Status
Not open for further replies.