TLR....

Status
Not open for further replies.

L&HH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
PG x MD
The only thing I ask to remove is the threads where nikkas is calling out "insert new female poster of the week". Seriously if the first post doesnt have some naked pics of said female (:shaq:) or video of her busting it open (:shaq:). Then have that shyt deleted. nikkas dedicating entire threads to female on here wasting bandwidth and shyt just to get a "plat thread". Thats that shyt I dont like.

Daps
ΘГβĮŦ∆Ŀ ₣℮ŦЏگ;902806 said:
go into your User CP and disable censors....:smugdraper:

:myman: Ight I'm tryna change my name too. How I do that. I'm sorry es nueva.

Morethan1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Midwest
I honestly think we need something to balance out daps. So instead of just daps you can get dapped and/or negged visibly. Call it "disses" or some shyt like that

But when someone makes a topic....and gets no daps and 72 disses they'll think twice before making another bullshyt thread/post.

If you accumulate enough of these you can be made to post only in "jail" subforum for a while...let the animals run loose in the lions den

nikka that's gonna cause more division complaints and arguing

Bad ideas

L&HH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
PG x MD
Why solicit donations to help better the site, then say "People shouldn't have to spend money to make this site run, donations are optional." If people saw Brooklynzown and BkDaGawd bank and paypal statements to see the hundreds to possibly thousands of dollars that came out of their pockets contrasted with the donations received their whole outlook on it would change.

And we're not even mentioning the man hours put into making sure this site is actually being ran. :comeon:

I say the people should put their money where their mouth is. You want results, get your hands out of your pockets and put some cash on the table. nikkas with the loudest complaints ain't put a red dime into the coli's paypal acct and I'm sure as soon as the site is down for maintenance for a few hours they are back on slohh with the :sadcam: face waiting 5min for a forum to load.

You have a better site, better admins, better servers, better everything but forget its ran by the people, not a corporation. WE have to put in work to keep the coli running otherwise we'd be on to lesser forum bcuz this went double cardboard.

co/sign especially since every nikka in here is balling like LeBron, making 10 stacks a day :rolleyes:

Anothergirl

Goat ™
Daps
BK round up all the posters that have donated and those that post quality threads and discuss this issue those individuals only. fukk these other bum ass nikkas and cacs that are crying but haven't contributed shyt to the forum.
c/s 100%
and i hate to come of elitist but i really do hope the admins take the concerns of people who have actually DONATED (and have thus proved they genuinely value the well being of the site) into more consideration than the whiners who just come to troll and cause trouble.

Family Man

Banned
Daps
I'll put my money were my mouth is.
Do all of my demands and I'll donate $200. Tom Foolery ain't fake. :birdman:

fukk you and your $200. fukk outta here with that "demand" shyt. The board isnt ran by a bunch of whores. Either donate or shut the fukk up.

Patriarch

#straightblackpride
Daps
We donate by just posting here. I think donations are commendable , but lets not undervalue what your average non-donating poster brings to the table. If we all left the donators here together , wouldn't be much of a board now would it ? The people are what made this forum special. A new world , created by the people for the people. Just like a political campaign , those controlling the money are really in charge. If we start letting corporations control the content and discourse here , we're back at square one.

Daps
the racism goes both ways...its not just esu...if you throw his threads out, throw out the threads subtly suggesting black inferiority...

"lightskin is better...", "black women this", "why do black people that."

the only difference is that Esu is not passive aggressive with his racism, unlike the thread antagonizing black folks.

newarkhiphop

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Only observations i can make for the TLR that would vastly improve is the following

• give it a a subform for relationships/dating ASAP almost every other thread in here deals with that and would make things much more organized
  • other threads that would be left would just have to be better modded because half would probably go/belong in the JBO,
  • bit tighter modding of trolls and people who purposely who derail threads
  • last thing is to BAN the 2 or so poster who turn everything into a racial fukery , IP BAN them

CrimsonTider

Seduce & Scheme
WOAT
Daps
It seems like the racism against white people is the only thing getting complained about.

Subforums are not the solution to any problem

Daps
Reppin
St louis
form a E-commision.
something that will keep the mods neutral
and good standing without getting their hands
dirty.

The commision will take nikkas coli-cash and
give it to other posters.....if it continues put their
auto text on "i'm a dumb ass and my mama aint shyt"
anytime they post.