TLR....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sansprix

Around the way girl.
Daps
Reppin
[ First Lady of TBM ]
It seems like the racism against white people is the only thing getting complained about.

Subforums are not the solution to any problem

I agree with this post. You don't see me complaining when people start bashing latinos. It's because every one has a right to their own opinion and if that's how someone feels then who am I to tell them they supposed to feel differently? Now, racism just to be racist....I don't like, but if it comes up in a conversation then :manny:

I think censoring the forum is a bad idea. People need to act like adults and realize that everyone will have different opinions, and if they don't like what someone has to say, then they can hit the ignore button or just not click on a thread. It's really that simple. I mean BK and Brooklyn have to do what they have to do regardless.....but that's just my opinion.

And the subforums is a bad idea. What I think will happen is.....everyone will congregate in one forum, and the rest will be viewed less. Once everyone sees one forum getting more traffic, everyone will just migrate there.

Orbital-Fetus

cross that bridge
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Humanity
§ansprix™;906374 said:
And the subforums is a bad idea. What I think will happen is.....everyone will congregate in one forum, and the rest will be viewed less. Once everyone sees one forum getting more traffic, everyone will just migrate there.

TLR is the center piece and threads are made there simply because that is where they will get the most views. i don't make many threads but when i do i put them where they belong even if i know it won't get past 2 pages because the replies i get will be substantial.

JasonSJackson

Jah Sun Ma'at Ra
Daps
Reppin
Maat
first off let me :shake: for u even being stand up enough to make that post....

my suggestion......outside of illegal posts let everything rock out, advertisers pull out cause of our convos.....fukk them nikkas.

shyt get tight post the expenses and let the posters do their part

DrunkenNovice

Superstar
Daps
Don't donate because you want your opinion to hold more weight. Donate because you want the site to succeed.

I think everybody knew the free for all shyt wasnt gonna last forever.

And even if the coli books are opened and brook/bk are getting some profit GOOD....I'm not expecting them to do this for free or to break even.

TYBG

Ditty Dum Ditty Doo
Supporter
Daps
-posters w/ subpar trolling need to be banned
-coliseum posters w below avg sports IQ and timely questionable posts should not be allowed to post or create threads in that forum

TLR Is Mental Poison

The Coli Is Not For You
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Opposite Of Elliott Wilson's Mohawk
-posters w/ subpar trolling need to be banned
-coliseum posters w below avg sports IQ and timely questionable posts should not be allowed to post or create threads in that forum
You think when trolls get banned they go quietly....

At that other place there were a lot of malicious unnecessary bans. But there were a lot of legit ones. And a lot of those dudes are trolling + complaining about the mods/admins here :dead:

I say everyone shut the fukk up, respect + appreciate the owners + mods for putting in the $$$ and effort and try to make this place better on their own one post at a time

One idea might be a private forum where anything goes that gets its bandwidth $$$ purely from donations... I dont know if thats even possible, but if people really wanna go H.A.M. let em pay up and bounce off the walls in there. But then theres the question of, is whatever you have to say really so important that you have to let it out on a forum at all costs... but thats on people to decide I guess. Its just hilarious how completely ungrateful people are and how many of the problems came over... clearly everything bad "over there" was not just cause of the admins :mjpls:

I would not be surprised... matter fact I would completely understand if BKson pulled the plug on the whole shyt and never looked back, dude has got to be salty as hell reading this thread. I wonder what any of the folks crying would do in his position.

Daps
You guys are so full of yourselves....it's just a messageboard.:shaq2:

Only Higher Learning should be heavily policed.

Jesus Shuttlesworth

I Got Game
Daps
Reppin
Sovereignty
Word the racism needs to stop. shyt takes up half the subforum.

There used to be a time when only black women got dissed in TLR. :to:

Maybe SOHH was on to something only letting 1 in 10 people register and then banning half the users. :ohhh:

Midwest

Hanging em up
Daps
Reppin
80's babies
The look at my most outlandish shock posters need to go. Its cool for a minute, but when you are in every thread doing the same shyt then it becomes a problem. I think we can live with everything else.

Ooh Marty

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere plottin
i'd ask to crackdown on all these bullshyt "platinum" threads about nothin at all, but thats easier said than done...

i just want auto refresh back :to:

Its funny that u say that because youre one of the very first posters in those threads speaking your mind :what:

Ive said this before, if bullshyt and fukkery didnt get the most attention/replies/views mfs wouldve been hung that shyt up.

But hey :manny:

Mfs love it. :smugdraper:

Status
Not open for further replies.