TLR....

Status
Not open for further replies.

I'mHigh

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Coming from one of your white brehs that racist shyt gets old quick. It keeps me from being on here as much as I want to. I don't care about the use of the word cac because its mostly just used out of fun, but the blatant racism gets outta hand sometimes. Why can't we just all post in peace:smoker:

cook

Banned
Daps
thanks for the suggestions, ive been out so i havent been able to really look everything over but i want to make one thing clear. i've seen a lot of posts in here that are saying we're only cracking down on race shyt because the microscope is on white people right now and whites are complaining...etc. this simply isnt the case. we first tried to address racism back on 5-22-12 with the announcement titled "racism" which is still up if you dont believe me. since then we've lost out on hundreds of dollars, while we've tried to find a solution to this problem.

now as we've stated before we're moving/deleting threads that are full of hate and clearly racist. this really isnt negotiable and won't be changed. anything that challenges the livelihood of this forum (our ads, our security or our server) will not be tolerated. and theres far more to that than just race, it just happens to be the most sensitive subject.

and for those of you who always counter these facts with "how does st0rmfr0nt have ads" or similar questions. i just took an unpleasant trip to that site to discover they don't have any ads and are currently trying to raise $7,500 and the owner just spent almost $1000 of his own money to keep the site alive. we have no intention of becoming the counterpart to that piece of shyt site or ever going down that financial road

i didnt start this thread to only discuss race issues in tlr, i think theres more problems than just that so i hope we can focus on more than just one subject. however we are interested in whatever suggestions can be made to help deal with racism but please realize the limitations in terms of what we can allow. threads that bash black women will definitely be addressed as well as other concerns that have been raised. we will try to come up with a fair way to deal with everything but first my apologies if it seems like only anti-white threads are being dealt with, but when they outnumber anti-black threads the way they do on this site, its kinda hard to shake that stigma

you're NOT "n!ggas"

FKA ciroq drobama
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Astronomy (8th light)
Its funny that u say that because youre one of the very first posters in those threads speaking your mind :what:

Ive said this before, if bullshyt and fukkery didnt get the most attention/replies/views mfs wouldve been hung that shyt up.

But hey :manny:

Mfs love it. :smugdraper:

:leon: which ones? i mighta fell for the okey doke back when the site first started but i've avoided most of em since... alot of it is just gossip with no purpose aside from doin numbers

GoPro

EscoBeard Season Has Returned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#CertLife #ITGang
It's funny how much the dudes arguing about censorship are acting like bytches. They wanna be able to hit, but when they get hit back they start crying and run to the cops. This goes for most of the cats in those havoc threads.

As for this forum, just dead the racist shyt and bw bashing if it's messing with your money.

Patriarch

#straightblackpride
Daps
thanks for the suggestions, ive been out so i havent been able to really look everything over but i want to make one thing clear. i've seen a lot of posts in here that are saying we're only cracking down on race shyt because the microscope is on white people right now and whites are complaining...etc. this simply isnt the case. we first tried to address racism back on 5-22-12 with the announcement titled "racism" which is still up if you dont believe me. since then we've lost out on hundreds of dollars, while we've tried to find a solution to this problem.

now as we've stated before we're moving/deleting threads that are full of hate and clearly racist. this really isnt negotiable and won't be changed. anything that challenges the livelihood of this forum (our ads, our security or our server) will not be tolerated. and theres far more to that than just race, it just happens to be the most sensitive subject.

i didnt start this thread to only discuss race issues in tlr, i think theres more problems than just that so i hope we can focus on more than just one subject. however we are interested in whatever suggestions can be made to help deal with racism but please realize the limitations in terms of what we can allow. threads that bash black women will definitely be addressed as well as other concerns that have been raised. we will try to come up with a fair way to deal with everything but first my apologies if it seems like only anti-white threads are being dealt with, but when they outnumber anti-black threads the way they do on this site, its kinda hard to shake that stigma
You were addressing cac usage on 5-22 , right ? And you said words used as a term of endearment are exempt (I.E. nikka) Don't know what else you could have been addressing , hadn't noticed anyone being called ******s at the time.

And what do you mean by "clearly racist" ? Insidious forms of racism are actually the most dangerous.

cook

Banned
Daps
You were addressing cac usage on 5-22 , right ? And you said words used as a term of endearment are exempt (I.E. nikka) Don't know what else you could have been addressing , hadn't noticed anyone being called ******s at the time.

And what do you mean by "clearly racist" ? Insidious forms of racism are actually the most dangerous.

no, cac had nothing to do with it and never has, no one but people on this forum even know what it means so its not an issue when it comes to ads.

we said terms of endearment because we were trying to leave leeway for those who use slurs in a lighthearted or joking manner. obviously there are some words that will always offend people but we were trying to do as little censorship as we possibly could (probably a mistake) and not punish those who use a racial slur without the intent to hurt someones feelings

clearly racist means a thread that is likely going to attract the attention of the approval committees that advertising agencies use to inspect a site to see if it meets what is stated in their policies.

now im not going to sit here and respond to every little nitpicking question about how we run things. believe me i would love to not have to moderate anything and let yall post what yall want, but we need to make money to keep the site online, its really as simple as that. if someone knows of a advertising agency that doesnt give a shyt about the content on a website that can pay our bills then PLEASE let us know so i dont get a fukking headache every time i log into this place

RC-P90

✊🏾
Bushed
Daps
:ohhh:...i knew the way dudes was postn was gon' turn off the females,,i aint kno' they was gon' stop yall from makin' some money...:snoop:

Malta

Sweetwater
Daps
Reppin
Now who else wanna fukk with Hollywood Court?
No matter what you do some of these idiots will never be happy with the board, nikkas love to complain :manny: I don't really have any issues with the board, other than the weird nikkas that literally try to drive women off the board like this is some "No girls" treehouse shyt. I have no intentions of spitting game at any of these females, it's just better to have them posting to keep things balanced.

I pick shyt up
Daps
Reppin
Vixens, Mascara's, Mary-Ann's
No matter what you do some of these idiots will never be happy with the board, nikkas love to complain :manny: I don't really have any issues with the board, other than the weird nikkas that literally try to drive women off the board like this is some "No girls" treehouse shyt. I have no intentions of spitting game at any of these females, it's just better to have them posting to keep things balanced.

Read my mind breh..

Status
Not open for further replies.