Status
Not open for further replies.

DaChampIsHere

Survive the drought
Daps
Reppin
Great Pyramids of Giza
:why:
dude, i think the largest donation amount is like $20.00. Its not that serious.
It's not the amount. It's the principal. All non-profits have their statements available publicly regardless of how much you give or even if you give. The-Coli is no different. If it's not a big deal, the owners wil come through with that. I think that would incite more people to give anyway.

*doesnt donate*
*complains about site*
:dead:
If this has any validity, why did anyone stop posting on SOHH? It was free, didn't need your donations. Why so many complaints? You weren't paying for it. Lol.

Tom Foolery

You're using way too many napkins.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Boardwalk and Park Place
ΘГβĮŦ∆Ŀ ₣℮ŦЏگ;901872 said:
if someone tells you "good post my nikka" or "that shyt you just typed proves you are an ignorant ******" i'm sure you can see the difference.

one is a term of endearment and the other is a racial slur.

i'm i mutt...i've got 4 continents of blood in me so i'm not "taking sides" and i never take part in race baiting or bashing. i can do without all that shyt.

Man, we had Tom talking some slick shyt like Trayvon deserved it, Zimmerman should get off etc and it didn't mess up the ad money.

I can start a thread literally title "fukk all Black women They aint shyt" and it would be 5 stars front page for 5 days.

:yeshrug:

But fukk all that for now. This is not what I'm here to discuss.

Kuro

Tru grit
Daps
all forums attract uninteresting and unfunny persons and this one is no different...threads get redundant because these posters like seeing the same trick over and over and cant invent an original thought...people with over a thousand post run this place,.but how many of those thousand+ post are actually funny or interesting or good...

Rominati

Legendary Poster
Daps
Word TLR is doing fine right now. Only people that are complaining are certain members of a certain skin tone :mjpls:

Besides, most cac jokes are to be taken lightly. Black people dont hate white people like that.

Tyuhnjko

Pro
Daps
The race baiting topics are getting annoying in TLR

I would have the locker room divided up into different subcategories, like Relationships, Advice, Travel, News etc.

And move all of the racial shyt into JBO

Give the Ladies their own section to post in :manny:
to talk about their girly things :wrist:
and maybe influence some more female posters to join

I'm bout to start spending more time in The Colosieum and The Booth personally because TLR be on that bullshyt sometimes

And name it, "The Kitchen" because that's where we belong...

Nah, we have a sticky and a group. That's more than enough for the 40 of us.

TLR Is Mental Poison

The Coli Is Not For You
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Opposite Of Elliott Wilson's Mohawk
If this has any validity, why did anyone stop posting on SOHH? It was free, didn't need your donations. Why so many complaints? You weren't paying for it. Lol.

SOHH didnt give you the option to donate so thats a moot point

Here you have the option to donate and keep this shyt ad free so that you aren't censored. But people dont want that. People want to keep their hands in their pockets, and tell BKson how he should run the site he is essentially paying to keep running. shyt is the epitome of ungratefulness.

Folks want shyt to be free, donate so they don't need ads. Folks don't want to donate and don't like it? Leave :pacspit: MFers want to have their cake and eat it too, and get mad + make stupid excuses when called on it. It was only a matter of time

DaChampIsHere

Survive the drought
Daps
Reppin
Great Pyramids of Giza
SOHH didnt give you the option to donate so thats a moot point
Here you have the option to donate and keep this shyt ad free so that you aren't censored. But people dont want that. People want to keep their hands in their pockets, and tell BKson how he should run the site he is essentially paying to keep running. shyt is the epitome of ungratefulness.
Folks want shyt to be free, donate so they don't need ads. Folks don't want to donate and don't like it? Leave :pacspit: MFers want to have their cake and eat it too, and get mad + make stupid excuses when called on it. It was only a matter of time
But even if I donate, I'm still going to have complaints that aren't fully resolved. A person like me and a person like you will have contrasting complaints. Let's say both of us donate: Who's complaint is resolved and who is rejected? Your logic is faulty. Donating doesn't automatically mean things are going to go my way (or anyone's), so donate AND then still have complaints?

If I pay for a burger, I'm not gonna pay for it to be made the way you like. :skip:

Patriarch

#straightblackpride
Daps
Havocs dumb racist ass should be moved to JBO. Half the shyt he makes threads about doesn't even belong here. Why do you need havoc and H@llow on this board , aren't they the same damn person ? Anotherspook should be moved to an Aryan board , and Angel on the rag should be thrown in the bushes. Those are my suggestions.

Havocs body of work include :

Period Blood Clots appreciation
LOL @ diving in front of a bullet for a g/f
Ladies describe the last time you shat yourself
It was Colorado's Fault the massacre happened
Post a pic of a pic of a fat woman covered in your ejaculate irl
Has girl ever let u dip chicken nuggets in her a$$hole?

Fat , sexually deprived , depraved individual.

Orbital-Fetus

cross that bridge
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Humanity
Man, we had Tom talking some slick shyt like Trayvon deserved it, Zimmerman should get off etc and it didn't mess up the ad money.

I can start a thread literally title "fukk all Black women They aint shyt" and it would be 5 stars front page for 5 days.

:yeshrug:

But fukk all that for now. This is not what I'm here to discuss.

Tom is a fukking clown and the shyt he posts is terrible...i avoid his threads the same way i avoid E=E threads. i don't care to read that shyt at all.

i live in NYC and there are people from all over the world living together here. it's not perfect but i think that people deal with each other in a respectful manner.

i frown upon racism in all forms and my posting history will back that up...here on the Coli and back on Sohh.

TLR Is Mental Poison

The Coli Is Not For You
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Opposite Of Elliott Wilson's Mohawk
But even if I donate, I'm still going to have complaints that aren't fully resolved. A person like me and a person like you will have contrasting complaints. Let's say both of us donate: Who's complaint is resolved and who is rejected? Your logic is faulty. Donating doesn't automatically mean things are going to go my way (or anyone's), so donate AND then still have complaints?

If I pay for a burger, I'm not gonna pay for it to be made the way you like. :skip:
Well if you want it 100% your way make your own. But censorship was a big problem on the old site, and one way to prevent that would be to keep the site donation run + ad free.

And yea its silly to pay for a burger and not get it made how you want, but its even sillier to get a free burger thats way better what youre used to and still complain about it. But if MFers can complain about something they will, it gives em a sense of power.

Status
Not open for further replies.