TLOU2 sold more than 4m copies in three days. Highest ever PS4 exclusive.

obarth

R.I.P Char
Poster of the Year
Daps
Reppin
Pawgs with dragons
another fake wannabe

last time i checked DC aint not suburb fakkit

nothing aggressive about calling out the truth white bytch

I am actually happy you are represented well in a game for once nice to see trans people getting exposure
Keep flowing, breh. These struggle bars, but I know my coli brehs entertained. I'll dap you again for your efforts:mjlit:

YOGEBEAR09

RAM Gang. Horns up
Daps
Reppin
Knickstape and dem Rams
the game is trash

yall crying because i dont agree its a good game

average game with poor story

yall will forget about this game in a month

facts
You the one came in a thread thats praising the game crying that the game is trash. If you dont like the game then fukk up out the thread crying ass boy :umad:

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
why would I want you to know who I am.

you are fakkit
How would I know who you are by posting your PLAYSTATION tag? :mjlol:

Since you rambling on so much, post SOMETHING. A screenshot of the game on your PS4 home screen and another with the trophy percentage/count so we can see if you really played it. You can always block out the screenname if you really that much of a bytch nikka. :pachaha:

obarth

R.I.P Char
Poster of the Year
Daps
Reppin
Pawgs with dragons
How would I know who you are by posting your PLAYSTATION tag? :mjlol:

Since you rambling on so much, post SOMETHING. A screenshot of the game on your PS4 home screen and another with the trophy percentage/count so we can see if you really played it. You can always block out the screenname if you really that much of a bytch nikka. :pachaha:
He's worried bout these KARENS running up on him, breh:whoa:

Wiles

Superstar
Daps
"A lot of times yes..."

"A lot of times" and "All the time" are two different phrases.

Your dumb ass response confirms you're dumb lol.
breh

shut the fukk up

smart dumb nikka

sales have nothing to do with quality its about marketing and past hype

You the one came in a thread thats praising the game crying that the game is trash. If you dont like the game then fukk up out the thread crying ass boy :umad:

seems like yall crying that I dont like it

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
This thread confuses me. So you're surprised that a highly anticipated sequel would sell well during a pandemic :wtf:

And you guys keep referencing some lesbian haters? Why do you guys care what others think. If a user score is low you guys take that shyt to heart like if it matters. I know this because when it's done for xbox games you guys point that out. It's just weird.

Remember when the last of us 1 released and then later that year Sony sold you the same game to beef up the dismal ps4 launch lineup?

Im guessing you're NOT seeing a pattern here. I can refresh your memories if you forgot...
https://www.thecoli.com/threads/official-the-last-of-us-remastered-thread-no-spoilers.235382/
Or
https://www.thecoli.com/threads/the...opies-as-ps4-inches-towards-10m-units.239214/

This strategy is what you guys go :banderas: for so why should Sony deviate. Enjoy your leftovers...