TLOU2 sold more than 4m copies in three days. Highest ever PS4 exclusive.

Wiles

Superstar
Daps
Incels can't hold me back!

Rw7ikNm.gif

I'm savoring this shyt, so I literally just started day 2(ingame) but....brehs:wow:
Calling someone an incel for not liking a game makes you sound like a white women

Wiles

Superstar
Daps
not sure how I feel about the story so far but the game play is dope to me once you start going against humans.

Somewhat of a reversal of how I felt during the first game.

Well deserved

Seriously?

Average uncharted 3rd person game play with more stealth and crafting elements

Graphics are the only thing that are well deserved

Rain

👀
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Seriously?

The gameplay is several levels above Uncharted. In fact, it's hard to go back to those games because the gameplay pales in comparison. I get your gripes about the story and pacing because I share some of them but let's not downplay the best thing about the game.

Wiles

Superstar
Daps
The gameplay is several levels above Uncharted. In fact, it's hard to go back to those games because the gameplay pales in comparison. I get your gripes about the story and pacing because I share some of them but let's not downplay the best thing about the game.
STOP

THE GRAPHICS ARE THE BEST THING ABOUT THIS GAME

the gameplay gets old FAST!

Rain

👀
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
STOP

THE GRAPHICS ARE THE BEST THING ABOUT THIS GAME

the gameplay gets old FAST!
:dwillhuh: Between the lighting, film grain, cutbacks on some of the textures, I wasn't too big on the graphics so no, they're not the best thing in the game. Look, the controls and gameplay have been getting universal praise, even from people who aren't big on the story. I don't know what to tell you breh. I wouldn't even consider replaying this game if it was just on the level of Uncharted. :yeshrug:

-DMP-

The Prince of All Posters
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Brady Bunch/#Midnightboyz
Seriously?

I’m enjoying the new game play elements they’ve added. I feel they really expanded on the first game and it shows IMO.

Wiles

Superstar
Daps
:dwillhuh: Between the lighting, film grain, cutbacks on some of the textures, I wasn't too big on the graphics so no, they're not the best thing in the game. Look, the controls and gameplay have been getting universal praise, even from people who aren't big on the story. I don't know what to tell you breh. I wouldn't even consider replaying this game if it was just on the level of Uncharted. :yeshrug:
Breh

No one will be replaying this shyt
Only you

The internet will forget about this shyt as soon as cyberpunk 2077 drops and gets game of the year .