TLOU2 sold more than 4m copies in three days. Highest ever PS4 exclusive.

obarth

R.I.P Char
Poster of the Year
Daps
Reppin
Pawgs with dragons
Calling someone an incel for not liking a game makes you sound like a white women
Nah, it makes me sound like a nikka that realizes dudes, who can't deal with the male figure their insecure asses don't have the opportunity to see themselves in not being an option, and get mad over that, are bytch ass nikkas who don't get p*ssy. That goes for a lot of games. Before this, Battlefield 5:yeshrug:

I didn't call you that personally. But my saying has always been "If the shoe fits, tell the Footlocker dude to bag them shyts up and you'll meet him at the counter":hubie:

Wiles

Superstar
Daps
Nah, it makes me sound like a nikka that realizes dudes, who can't deal with the male figure their insecure asses don't have the opportunity to see themselves in not being an option, and get mad over that, are bytch ass nikkas who don't get p*ssy. That goes for a lot of games. Before this, Battlefield 5:yeshrug:

I didn't call you that personally. But my saying has always been "If the shoe fits, tell the Footlocker dude to bag them shyts up and you'll meet him at the counter":hubie:
OK KAREN

Wiles

Superstar
Daps
The way this game makes people so mad is just :mjlol:

Knowing they’re fuming seeing the great reviews and even great sales makes me feel all warm inside :ahh:
the user score was at 3.2 until they deleted them

user score still at a 4.2 range people bought it but hate it fam

only on the coli do yall follow white media like its the word of god.